Power Comander With Auto Tune/ $450.00 - Victory Forums - Victory Motorcycle Forum
» Insurance
» Sponsors
» Our Partners
»ATV Reviews
»Motorcycle Games
Go Back   Victory Forums - Victory Motorcycle Forum > Victory Marketplace > Motorcycle Parts For Sale / Wanted

Old 12-19-2012, 12:40 PM   #1
AZXCNESS

Default Power Comander With Auto Tune/ $450.00

Ok guys I have a used Power Comander 5 with Auto tune. Has only about 6,000 miles on it. Was on a Victory 106 motor. The price includes install from AZ Victory on Bell Rd only. If you don't want install and just want the unit make me an offer. Send me an email or a number I can text/ call you at. If offer is right I will also cover shipping.
2011 XC NESS #254
AZXCNESS is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-19-2012, 04:16 PM   #2
ndabunka

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZXCNESS View Post
Ok guys I have a used Power Comander 5 with Auto tune. Has only about 6,000 miles on it. Was on a Victory 106 motor. The price includes install from AZ Victory on Bell Rd only. If you don't want install and just want the unit make me an offer. Send me an email or a number I can text/ call you at. If offer is right I will also cover shipping.
Why are you selling it?

2011 Victory Ness Cross Country #120
Ness Thunderheaders, Ness Knurled Highway Pegs (Custom), WitchDoctor Chrome CAM tension cover/Red Engine Bolts, Madstad System, DIY Garage Door Mod, Chrome Saddle Bag Lid Rails, PC-V & AutoTune
ndabunka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 12:11 AM   #3
RICZ

AZ,
Pardon my ignorance, but is that combo plug and play, or must one do the dyno thing? Your offer is tempting as I'm seriously thinking of installing the Lloyds unit as its plug and play.
RicZ
2010 Red XR. 2007 Red Chrysler 300C. Compliment the lines of your Cross bike with the best and cheapest license plate laydown bracket. Now even better. http://www.victoryforums.com/showthr...highlight=ricz
Steady your Cross bike on your lift with this cheap device...
http://www.victoryforums.com/showthr...t=lift+adapter
RICZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 09:53 AM   #4
AZXCNESS

Ok looks like it is sold. If it falls through I will put it back up . To answer questions all Fuel controllers are plug. To play ,you have to download maps and adjust. No dyno itsn't nessary but to get optimum performance it is recomended. That includes Lloyds, no differant. When you adjust sitting still isn't the same as making those adjustments when in gear and at spead.
2011 XC NESS #254
AZXCNESS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 01:26 AM   #5
BBob
Lifetime Premium

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by RICZ View Post
AZ,
Pardon my ignorance, but is that combo plug and play, or must one do the dyno thing? Your offer is tempting as I'm seriously thinking of installing the Lloyds unit as its plug and play.
RicZ
RicZ; from someone who has been using the same set up for a long time now; the dyno is optional. Some folks even feel the dyno is not good for the bike because of the way the bike is run to get all the key spots dialed in for load and speed.

If you plan on racing your bike and want every last little bit of power you can get out of it; then a dyno is necessary. If you just plan on riding it and want it to run good in the rpm's and speeds you ride in; then the auto tune will do it for you.

Depends on your bike's configuration with pipes, air filter, cams, etc. but setting the auto tune to only add fuel and not let it take fuel away by setting the enleanment to 0 or 1 is a good way to help it run best and cut down on popping and burping. Set the enrichment to 20, which is how they come, to slowly but surely find the sweet spot for the way you ride and for the way you have your bike set up.

Just my humble opinion but I have learned these lessons by listening to others who are better at this than I am.
BBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 12:44 AM   #6
RICZ

Bbob...thanks for that input. That being said, being either lazy or efficient, I'm leaning toward the Lloydz unit because they said if I inform them of the mods I have made, they'd pre set it for me prior to shipping. Yeah, all I want is a more efficient running bike for the kinds of riding I do - everything from errands to touring, but no racing. However, my bike is running nicely as it is. Oh the dilemma!
2010 Red XR. 2007 Red Chrysler 300C. Compliment the lines of your Cross bike with the best and cheapest license plate laydown bracket. Now even better. http://www.victoryforums.com/showthr...highlight=ricz
Steady your Cross bike on your lift with this cheap device...
http://www.victoryforums.com/showthr...t=lift+adapter
RICZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 12:27 PM   #7
scorpion6

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZXCNESS View Post
Ok looks like it is sold. If it falls through I will put it back up . To answer questions all Fuel controllers are plug. To play ,you have to download maps and adjust. No dyno itsn't nessary but to get optimum performance it is recomended. That includes Lloyds, no differant. When you adjust sitting still isn't the same as making those adjustments when in gear and at spead.
I wanted to confirm that you sold your PC-V w/ auto tune. If not, I'd be interested.
scorpion6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement