I mourn for my country - Page 172 - Victory Forums - Victory Motorcycle Forum
» Insurance
» Sponsors
» Our Partners
»ATV Reviews
»Motorcycle Games
Go Back   Victory Forums - Victory Motorcycle Forum > Rider's Lounge > Victory Forums Lounge

Old 01-14-2013, 02:06 PM   #1711
DakotaRider

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBob View Post
Rather than start a new thread; I am going to post this info here.

Ruger has a call to arms going where they send a letter on your behalf to all the politicians that are in your area. Well worth the couple of minutes to submit it.

http://www.ruger.com/micros/advocacy/takeAction.html
Done and done.

Current Bike:
2012 Victory - Pearl White XCT - Dutchess
Rapid City, SD
Previous Bikes:
02 Goldwing - Stream Silver Metallic GL-1800
07 Goldwing - Dark Orange Metallic GL-1800
DakotaRider is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-14-2013, 03:07 PM   #1712
Azdave

Hey Bob, big gun rally at the Capital on Feb. 16th. I am going because I want to make sure that the 2nd amendment is not taken away by some liberal politician. Hope you can make it. Bring all your guns I hear they are going to have a show and tell after the rally.
2006 Jackpot sold
2006 Vrod Screaming Eagle (sold)
1972 Kawasaki 1000
Azdave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 03:12 PM   #1713
CrossRoads
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azdave View Post
You got to send Obama a thank you note. Did you see the 2014 Corvette Stingray C 7. Wow!!!! Thanks O for keeping GM around
We should give Obama credit for designing and engineering the C7. We might as well.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------
Blest with victory and peace, may the heav'n rescued land
Praise the Power that hath made and preserved us a nation.
Then conquer we must, when our cause it is just,
And this be our motto: "In God is our trust."
And the star-spangled banner in triumph shall wave
O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave!
CrossRoads is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 04:08 PM   #1714
Azdave

Cross read the article. The Vette division was pretty much thinking they were done. Had Obama not come along this car and possibly GM would be toast. Like I said before hate him or love him the GM move was a good thing and has created a car company, an AMERICAN car company with great new products and respect throughout the world. I would be proud to have a Viper or a Vette in my drive way as I think they can compete with any of the so called super cars for a fraction of the cost. BTW put $200,000 into a Viper or Vette and there is not a car in the world that could keep up.
2006 Jackpot sold
1972 Kawasaki 1000
Old 01-14-2013, 05:34 PM   #1715
depot picker
Lifetime Premium

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBob View Post
Rather than start a new thread; I am going to post this info here.

Ruger has a call to arms going where they send a letter on your behalf to all the politicians that are in your area. Well worth the couple of minutes to submit it.

http://www.ruger.com/micros/advocacy/takeAction.html

Thanks Bob. Done
Passenger arm rests and handles, driver back rest
Lloydz filter, 1 1/8 hole drilled in muffler baffles,
Harley lugage rack, Ness modular apes
depot picker is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 05:41 PM   #1716
wesdalton

Quote:
Cross read the article. The Vette division was pretty much thinking they were done. Had Obama not come along this car and possibly GM would be toast. Like I said before hate him or love him the GM move was a good thing and has created a car company, an AMERICAN car company with great new products and respect throughout the world. I would be proud to have a Viper or a Vette in my drive way as I think they can compete with any of the so called super cars for a fraction of the cost. BTW put $200,000 into a Viper or Vette and there is not a car in the world that could keep up.
I have tried to just read and not post, but I just can't anymore. The whole country will be be done unless france or someone else comes and bails us out because "O"dumbass has just about bailed out all he can (since the country is bankrupt). But speaking of dumbass AZdave just keep dreaming on and buy the soon to be owned by china corvette and complain about the non american parts on your vic.
Old 01-14-2013, 06:44 PM   #1717
Azdave

So Wes you seem to be a pretty outspoken kind of guy. I have no idea how old you are but I am going to assume you are somewhere around 40. The debt ceiling is NOT a spending program. It is the ability to pay our existing debt. Now I am not happy nor have I ever said that I was about our existing debt. I still blame Bush and his wars but you don't understand the trillions that those wars costs the USA and the ongoing cost due to injury, death, mental illness, physical therapy etc. So riddle me this. WHERE WERE YOU DURING ALL THE DEBT CEILING RAISES OF THE PAST???? HMMMM, WERE YOU BITCHING WHEN REAGAN RAISED IT 17 TIMES. YEP 17 TIMES. BUSH 7 TIMES YEP 7 TIMES. WHERE WERE YOU? OBVIOUSLY THE OLD DUDE IN THE WH RAISING 17 TIMES WAS COOL WITH THE REPUBLICAN PARTY. BTW IT HAS BEEN RAISED 74 TIMES SINCE 1962 SO IF I AM OFF ON YOUR AGE HOPEFULLY YOU WERE BITCHING ALL THESE YEARS.
2006 Jackpot sold
1972 Kawasaki 1000
Old 01-14-2013, 06:47 PM   #1718
Azdave

BTW if you righties are willing to let the US government default on its debt due to the righties holding the debt ceiling hostage then you are more out to lunch than I thought. 74 times the debt ceiling has been raised since 1962 and you are just now noticing it. During Bush's run he raised it 7 times and nary a peep from you "conservatives".

85% of all children killed by guns resided in the United States. Doesn't that even faze you? If not there is something seriously wrong with you.
2006 Jackpot sold
1972 Kawasaki 1000
Old 01-14-2013, 07:02 PM   #1719
depot picker
Lifetime Premium

Quote:
BTW if you righties are willing to let the US government default on its debt due to the righties holding the debt ceiling hostage then you are more out to lunch than I thought. 74 times the debt ceiling has been raised since 1962 and you are just now noticing it. During Bush's run he raised it 7 times and nary a peep from you "conservatives".

85% of all children killed by guns resided in the United States. Doesn't that even faze you? If not there is something seriously wrong with you.
You really are an idiot, aren't you.
Passenger arm rests and handles, driver back rest
Lloydz filter, 1 1/8 hole drilled in muffler baffles,
Harley lugage rack, Ness modular apes
depot picker is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 07:52 PM   #1720
BBob
Lifetime Premium

Garage

If you have the time; please watch or listen to this 1 hour video about what happens when the governments of the world take our guns. It usually happens in increments until they have the guns registered and know where they are which is why no one should ever register their gun if the gov tells them to.

Is the USA the next place for millions to die at the hands of ruthless power mad politicians? Judging by the last election and what is happening in DC and other places in the USA; I'd have to say it's very possible.

BBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement