Honda VS.Victory - Victory Forums - Victory Motorcycle Forum
» Insurance
» Sponsors
» Our Partners
»ATV Reviews
»Motorcycle Games
Go Back   Victory Forums - Victory Motorcycle Forum > Victory Motorcycles > Victory Vision Forum

Old 02-23-2010, 11:35 AM   #1
freezeradio

Default Honda VS.Victory

The shadow 750 has alot of power.does the 106 cubic inch motor have more power than a Honda Shadow? maby Honda has more power.because its jap

Last edited by freezeradio; 02-25-2010 at 09:17 PM.
freezeradio is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-23-2010, 11:59 AM   #2
07ACE

Quote:
Originally Posted by freezeradio View Post
The shadow 750 has alot of power.does the 106 cubic inch motor have more power than a Honda Shadow?
hey are you anywhere near a window?
07ACE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 12:18 PM   #3
FullCircle

Freezer you're a real dick, but I'll have to admit you made me laugh.
FullCircle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 06:11 PM   #4
freezeradio

Default bike-o fire

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronfox View Post
WOW laughing hard
I like the one about the bike on fire .That guy really made this place pissed off...Funny stuff right there now.so you are saing that a 106 cubic inch Victory motor has more power than a Honda Shadow 750? I guess Victory Vision would be a better touring bike .But what about Hardley Dangerous?watch and see

Last edited by freezeradio; 03-08-2010 at 05:11 PM.
freezeradio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 02:49 PM   #5
spekeldorf

Default Road Life

ive been the proud owner of a 2007 Honda Shadow 750 since 2008. its been a great bike; rides like glass, sits low and comfortable, and chicks think i look good on it (important!!!). but im getting older and am thinking about getting a new bike one day.

i WONT touch Harleys. they are way too expensive for the amount of road life i could get out of them.

i stumbled upon Victory. i almost immediately fell in love with the Kingpin 8 Ball. its twice as expensive as my bike was new...but it just looks like the kind of bike i could ride and be happy with it. but i gotta know...what is the road life of the Kingpin vs the Shadow?? I want my next investment to last me a long time
spekeldorf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 03:02 PM   #6
kyso blue vic

I own a 2001 vic 40,000 trouble free miles riding mostly 2 up.
My brother owns a 2002 touring cruiser and he's a little rough with it think he just hit 52,000 with his and only thing he broke was a clutch cable and a few sets of tires .Road kill put I think over 100,000 miles on his 98 vic in about 5 years without any major issues.....
kyso blue vic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 01:00 PM   #7
MaddMax2u

07ACE, that was hilarious! I mean really, who gives a schit about a Honda....ANY Honda?
MaddMax2u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 01:15 PM   #8
Peredhil

I don't under stand this thread at all...

I rode a Honda Shadow 750 for several years. It is an excellent bike. Very comfortable for long rides, very easy to handle, etc. I would easily recommend it. Especially as a first bike. Easy to learn on. Highly dependable. And priced exceptionally well. I sold it, eventually, for more than I paid (I bought it used too).

Is someone really asking if a 750 cubic centimeters engine puts out more power than a 106 cubic inch engine?

The 750 is about a third the size of the 106. centimeters vs inches for those that didn't notice...

Peredhil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 02:45 PM   #9
Paul M

Quote:
Originally Posted by freezeradio View Post
The shadow 750 has alot of power.does the 106 cubic inch motor have more power than a Honda Shadow? maby Honda has more power.because its jap
Now let me get this straight...you are asking if a 750 cc bike has more power than a 1752 cc bike....is that correct....? Hmmmmm....Not sure where you are going with this but unless that 106cu in. is a pig,not running,and has 2 flat tires with broken plug wires it will flat out leave that 750 in the dirt...... you are being serious aren't you....? (I hope this is a joke)
Old 05-25-2011, 02:47 PM   #10
Paul M

Quote:
Originally Posted by spekeldorf View Post
ive been the proud owner of a 2007 Honda Shadow 750 since 2008. its been a great bike; rides like glass, sits low and comfortable, and chicks think i look good on it (important!!!). but im getting older and am thinking about getting a new bike one day.

i WONT touch Harleys. they are way too expensive for the amount of road life i could get out of them.

i stumbled upon Victory. i almost immediately fell in love with the Kingpin 8 Ball. its twice as expensive as my bike was new...but it just looks like the kind of bike i could ride and be happy with it. but i gotta know...what is the road life of the Kingpin vs the Shadow?? I want my next investment to last me a long time
Hell a schwinn is more expensive that what you ride now.....
Advertisement