Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

Show off your Cross Roads

307K views 825 replies 189 participants last post by  ObiSteve 
#1 ·
This thread is for pics of your Cross Roads.

#517 ·
The 2012 LE was black with a numbered plate on lower right side and 2013+ classics i believe are khaki or green in colour..... i think!:)

#519 ·
Bought it last year out of Toronto. Originally was sold in Texas. Absolutely love the styling, ride, horsepower, you name it! Where abouts are you?

#521 ·
That would be cool. What number is yours?

#523 ·
Ive got 247. Still have no idea how many they made. I know theres a thread on here somewhere for people to list which one they have and where they are from.

#527 ·
Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D:ltr:

#532 ·
Still riding mine as well! Just figured no one wanted to see me re-post pics of my 2011 XR.

#534 ·
Hopefully have some new pics now that the weather is finally feeling like Spring around here (and I get done with my bathroom remodel). I could afford either the XC or XR but chose the XR because I liked the look and I wanted to have the option to go without and windshield when I wanted to. It also helped that I bought my 2011 XR in 2012 and it was sitting by itself in a corner with an inch of dust on it. Got it for much less percentage wise than I could talk any dealer down on a XC at the time.

#535 ·
Still riding mine. Looking real hard at getting some hard bags to replace my leather ones while MA Vic has everything on sale!

#539 · (Edited)
I have hard bags but if I had the leather ones I would be happy.
The leather is more forgiving from boots dragging over them. My hard bags have quite a few scrapes now :(
Here's a pic of my baby:

#536 ·
Another Cross Roads rider here, only had mine for a couple of months. I will be posting some pictures next week if the weather cooperates.

#538 ·
Where did you buy it from?? Just traded my XR in a few weeks ago to mountain motorsports in Roswell,,maybe you bought it?

#540 ·
I have to agree with that. The hardbags look better IMO than the soft but on the black bikes the softbags don't look to bad. I have scuffed my bags up pretty good, especially the right one. The good thing about the red paint is the flake hides alot of scratches that black will not. I am on my 3rd black pick up truck though, love the color when clean but it shows everything.

#545 ·
Walygator, nice bike but not a Cross Roads!

#551 ·
Nice. Mine is #258.

I don't have the fairing (considered it, but passed), but like you, I did convert to hard bags. Had mine painted to match the rest. Also added a trunk.

Land vehicle Motorcycle Vehicle Motor vehicle Mode of transport

#555 ·
More recent pictures of bike.

Had bike a for over 3 years now, Oct 2015 it will be 4 years. Bike has changed up a bit.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.