Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

Hardbags

6K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  bsbabcock 
#1 ·
Hi guys
As this point my HB is still stock, there not first on the list but I do want to get hardbags someday and before I buy anything I like doing some homework. So I come to you looking for advice on good bags. If you have hardbags on your HB any input would be cool. Pictures as well
Thanks in advance

-mjr-

#3 · (Edited)
Hi guys
As this point my HB is still stock, there not first on the list but I do want to get hardbags someday and before I buy anything I like doing some homework. So I come to you looking for advice on good bags. If you have hardbags on your HB any input would be cool. Pictures as well
Thanks in advance

-mjr-[/QUO

This is the only pic I have on here. It was when I was at Deals Gap. They are leather coated hard bags from Victory. My dealer had this set laying around and cut me a good deal. Unfortunately he had me order the wrong brakets but I modified them a little. In the pic the leather is a little loose because the bike was left out in the elemnts and the moisture set in. A washing with some saddle soap has fixed this issue.

#6 ·
I'm not one for windshields but that looks good^^

#8 ·
On my last bike (04 fatboy) I ran some 'darn-near' hardbags made by Ironbags... One man shop in Wisconsin. Awesome little business. IMO he makes the finest bags available in leather bags.. 12-14 oz leather and beautiful shape. I keep thinking Max's Iron Thunder bags might look gorgeous on a highball. If I get the itch for bags, I'm going to definitely call ironbags first because they were such a joy to work with in my previous 'harley' life. thumb up

My old bike..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.