Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

Victory Owners Group

18K views 17 replies 12 participants last post by  Billyrides 
#1 ·
Saw or read somewhere that with the purchase of a new Victory owner's can register with Victory Owner Group free for one year. Registration entitles owner to one year quarterly news letter, discount from hotels, discount from some venders, communication with regional Victory Owner Clubs, and other perks. Where do I register with Victory for this owner group? How do I communicate with local owner clubs? Thanks

#2 ·
Because it is a "club" and an outside link a URL can't be typed on this forum with readable characters. Go to Google, Bing, Yahoo or your search engine of choice and search for "Victory Owners Group". It should bring up a hit for a .net website that shows the first letter of each of the words you searched for.

#3 ·
The one that comes with your purchase is VRA ( Victory Riders Association). The club one with hotel and other discounts is *** (Victory Motorcycle Club). Then there is the one just mentioned above. And here. All equally as good in my opinion, but very different.

#11 ·
#6 ·
I agree with getting AMA. I have used them for my vehicles twice.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Motorcycle.com App

#7 ·
Google " Victory motorcycle forums" and get the four Vic forums most read. One of them limits access and information, one of them is a little slow sometimes, one of them has really good forum set up and the other is mostly H-D stuff. I read all of them and find that a lot of people post the same stuff in more than one forum. A real wealth of information.

#17 ·
yes canada is a good nieghbor..The only thing I hate is they think they have the only strong beer in the world..Geez I can get strong beer down here in Oklahoma..is 12 and 13 percent not strong enough..yes you have to buy it in the liquor store but so what...5-6 point is the average as well in the liquor store.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.