Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

2009 VeGaS

2K views 7 replies 3 participants last post by  HoodsBackVegas 
#1 ·
Sorry if im beating up a old post but i srched high and low in here but couldnt find anything so I post.. Will the bars from Victory's accessory site they are the complete kit cables and bars from the 2012-2013 High Ball..I want to put them on my 2009 vegas.. will they be direct fit bolt up or will there be modifications i need to do?? Any help please would be greatly appreciated..

#4 ·
WOW gibson, You really did watch alot of scooby doo mysteries as a kid, Cause you have a firm grasp of the obvious... hence i did say High Ball...

#8 ·
Thank you guys for the input and opinions, but totally went a different way with the bars ended up going with the chrome Arlen Ness modular 12" drag bars.. they should arrive thursday..What i wanted to do with the high ball bars was gonna end up not being to cost effective so went a different route... some times you just get something stuck in your head and you need to step back and look...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.