Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

Midwest Riders

51K views 224 replies 136 participants last post by  Im4reguy 
#1 ·
Starting the list of Midwest Riders.

Post to this thread if you're from the Midwest region.

cheers

#31 ·
#45 ·
NE Iowa here.....also 80F here today,,,in the middle of MARCH....whats up with that??

#49 · (Edited)
Hello Midwest - from Western South Dakota

Updated to post a photo of my new Pearl White Cross Country Tour. Have almost 300 miles on it now and just loving the new bike. Whooooo hoooooo!! :)

Just registered for this forum and wanted to say hello to the folks here. I'm a former Goldwing Rider who has just ordered a '12 XCT in White. Should be here in a couple of weeks...hopefully sooner!! It took one short test ride of about 20 miles to get me hooked on Victory Motorcycles. What a bike!! I'm anxiously waiting for my new Cross Country Tour to arrive and get out on these great South Dakota roads. I'm only 20 minutes from the Black Hills and some of the best riding one can hope to imagine. Hope to meet and greet some of my fellow Victory riders out here for the Sturgis Rally in August, or any other time of the year for that matter. Until then guys 'n' gals, ride safely and ride often.

Winston
Rapid City

#56 ·
Northcentral ND

Very small town in North Dakota! Picked up a 2011 Cross Roads about a month ago. Rode Honda for years but liked the looks of the Victory. One test ride and that made the decision easy!thumb up

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.