Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

Try it again

2K views 13 replies 7 participants last post by  GatorJoe 
#1 ·
Tried posting twice from mobile app and apparently it doesn't work for newbies.
From Vegas and have been a member for a few moths and have been learning a lot from reading other peoples posts.
Moved from an Ultra to a CC and am loving every mile!!!

#2 ·
Welcome to the forum. You have to have 2 post I believe before you can post everywhere and pics. I don't know what all is restricted as it wasn't like that when I joined.But I know a lot of new people get confused about it. So post another post or two and things should start working.

#6 ·
you need that 2nd post VegasVic... Find somethign in the Intro forum and comment. Should do it for you. Welcome and congrats on the move over.

Safe ridin,
Tim

#8 ·
You stationed at Nellis? seen your location Vegas. Your getting back at prime riding time! Be safe and thanks for your service! You too Lawnstriper... thumb up

#9 ·
Thanks for the welcome and x10 on the appreciation for your service to our country DeathSythe27 and lawnstriper!

I'm at work and our computers just came back up after being down all day. Hopefully my mobile privs will now be activated.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.