Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

South Western

6K views 31 replies 20 participants last post by  notyourdaddy'sbike 
#1 ·
Leaving my mark to get the thread started. Hope to see a lot of posts here and fine folks to get to know.

#7 ·
Good ole Buckeye,Arizona here.

#16 ·
Another checking in from Phx, AZ here. Just picked up my '12 vegas 8ball. It was love at first site, my wife is getting no love at the moment.

Anyone want to ride? Lemmie know!

Junk

#20 ·
Phoeni dealer

Vegas here I hear that you in Phoenix have a good dealer and maintance? Where and who. Nothing in Vegas or Kingman worth there salt. IMO
I highly recommend Az Victory here in Phoenix. They are a stand alone dealer with no jap crap along for the ride. I am lucky to be so close to them.thumb up

#21 ·
Bell Rd. ArizonaVictory

Good people up there on Bell Road. Call and ask for Dan,manager/sales. For me Dan is real easy to get along with and tries to answer all your questions. They do only sell Victory so they do know a lot about them. Their other dealer in Tuscon sets up and sells the Victory Police bikes for all over the world. It is not a short trip from my house to the dealer but worth it. It is a 50 mile trip and yes there is a dealer closer to my house, but I liked the way I was treated better and felt like they should have a hand on the diagnosis since they do not work on ten different lines of bikes. If they do not keep customers happy they do not have another line to fall back on, so I think they really try to make people happy.cheers

#23 ·
brutaly hot

You got that right:mad:
Hey Phoenix riders, taking a poll: Who is still riding? I have a 56 mile round trip to work & have not ridden in over a week. Once it hits 110 or more, I take the truck to work. Last year I remember I went for a 2 week stretch in August just like were having now. I see guys riding crotch rockets with jackets & full face helmets on. If that was me, I would end up at the ER to get an IV:ltr:

#24 · (Edited by Moderator)
stealerships

"It is not a short trip from my house to the dealer but worth it. It is a 50 mile trip and yes there is a dealer closer to my house".

Sounds like you are talking about "Bend Over Motorsports" in Goodyear? I have had a lot of dealings with the Peoria branch & was very dissapointed, especially with the used car atmosphere in the sales department. My wife bought me a bike when I turned 50 a few years back & they sold her a bunch of unnecessary crap with it. That is when I coined the phrase "Ride now, bend over later!" :ltr:

#25 ·
Lake Havasu City here.

I haven't bought a bike from our dealer yet but they seem to be friendly and have been helpful with what I've needed so far. I went to their demo day road a few bikes then when I went back 5 or 6 weeks later for something they remembered who I was and what I ride.

#27 ·
kingman

You must have talked with bill or a person from the semi hualers demo group as I found that the dealer knew nothing. You must know them becuse when I went in after buying my pos they couldnt remember a thing and like I stated now wont even reply. Good luck maybe if your local its differant but if you pay cash for your ride I feel its wham bam so long man.

#31 ·
Victory of Scottsdale

You got that right! Guess I missed you yesterday, that was an awesome event they hosted. I have known the GM & parts guy since '10 & they are first class all the way. Definitely the classiest Vic dealer in the Southwest. thumb up

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.