Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

low seat

6K views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  dirtdobber 
#1 ·
Has anyone purchased the low seat for the Cross Roads? Should it take a little time to break in? It doesn't seem to be any lower?

I was just lacking being flat footed so the dealer said there was a low seat that dropped about and inch. The seat came in late December. We took the bike to the dealer a week ago. My husband picked up the bike yesterday and we took to have pinstriped so I really didn't get a chance to sit on it.

Since it is wonderful weather in Iowa we brought her home last night, parked her in the garage and I didn't sit on her until this morning. I am dissapointed- it doesn't seem to any lower -but it is heated- (big plus!)

Dixie

#3 ·
Your just going to have to lower the bike.
Keep in mind the seat foam might be stiff this time of year and in the summer hopefully you be where you want.

#5 ·
The dealer told me it can't be lowered since it is air ride. Do you agree?

I am hoping the seat is just stiff like you said. When I sat on it this morning in the garage (unheated) it was 4 degrees here our part of Iowa.

Dixie

#4 ·
There are a lot of ways to lower the seat and some a much lower cost than the Victory seat prices.

I am unable to post url's due to the rules here. I do not know if any of the sponsors do this?
I know of a place in N.C. I use they are really good and very low cost.
You can have the heat added, memory foam and a lot of other things.

Glad you like the low rider seat.
Are you running 0 on your shocks?
It is not needed to add any air up to 250lbs.
This will also lower the bike in the rear.
I am 5'7" at 140 lbs and my XC rides great at 0
The stock seat height is good

Just a thought

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.