Key Blank - Victory Forums - Victory Motorcycle Forum
» Insurance
» Sponsors
» Our Partners
»ATV Reviews
»Motorcycle Games
Go Back   Victory Forums - Victory Motorcycle Forum > Victory Motorcycles > Victory Vision Forum

Old 03-05-2012, 12:04 PM   #1
MeSeaHunt

Default Key Blank

OK, so I like a dumb dumb went and bought a blank spare key since I always take an extra on trips, that frickin thing cost $18 from polaris, and they make you take it to have it cut!! So off to lowes to get it cut which they did for free and it works as it should. So I figured while at it I would stop at the locksmith to get a cpl more trailer keys since lowes was OOS, and while there I asked if they had a victory/polaris key blank, the answer was NO. So he started looking at others and we came up with a winner, so before you go giving polaris any extra $$ use this info for your local locksmith and save $15!!
use blank# KW15BP which is a kawasaki blank and it works just fine!! Hope this helps some of you

2011 Pearl White Vision (air-brush makeover in the works)
2011 ION Trailer
2009 Red R1200 BMW GS Adventure
2008 105th Anniversary HD Ultra Classic
MeSeaHunt is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-06-2012, 10:18 AM   #2
RICZ

Thanks for sharing that. That's good to know. Might work for other Vics too.
2010 Red XR. 2007 Red Chrysler 300C. Compliment the lines of your Cross bike with the best and cheapest license plate laydown bracket. Now even better. http://www.victoryforums.com/showthr...highlight=ricz
Steady your Cross bike on your lift with this cheap device...
http://www.victoryforums.com/showthr...t=lift+adapter
RICZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement