7JUROCK now offers "Flip" Windshields - Victory Forums - Victory Motorcycle Forum
» Insurance
» Sponsors
» Our Partners
»ATV Reviews
»Motorcycle Games
Go Back   Victory Forums - Victory Motorcycle Forum > Victory Motorcycles > Victory Cross Country and Cross Roads

Old 04-27-2012, 05:12 PM   #1
tonyz

Garage
Default 7JUROCK now offers "Flip" Windshields

Just spoke to Sonia at 7Jurock Plastics. They are now producing a "flip" design replacement windshield for the XC, just add $25.00 to the prices of the windshield shown on their website.

Product Information:
7Jurock replacement windshield for VICTORY CROSS COUNTRY 2010-UP Models follows the same lines and contours as the Victory (OEM) original windscreen. 7Jurock offers: 7" 20" Height. This windshield provides excellent body protection. Beautifully handcrafted from 0.187 (3/16") thick cast military aircraft grade acrylic, specified for optical clarity. Available in Clear and Light Gray. All shields are D.O.T. approved and are manufactured to order. Edges are hand ground and polished. CNC cut and drilled ready to install. Height is measured along the center line of the windshield.

http://www.7jurock.com/store/index.p...&productId=328

Here is a pic she sent me of the Flip Windshield
Attached Images
File Type: jpg VIC01005-WITH-FLIP.jpg (28.6 KB, 92 views)
"98" Honda Valkyrie Standard - Yellow & Cream - Solo Naked Leather Bagger
"08" Victory Vegas Low - Midnight Cherry (my wife's bike)
tonyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-27-2012, 08:37 PM   #2
irv

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyz View Post
Just spoke to Sonia at 7Jurock Plastics. They are now producing a "flip" design replacement windshield for the XC, just add $25.00 to the prices of the windshield shown on their website.

Product Information:
7Jurock replacement windshield for VICTORY CROSS COUNTRY 2010-UP Models follows the same lines and contours as the Victory (OEM) original windscreen. 7Jurock offers: 7" 20" Height. This windshield provides excellent body protection. Beautifully handcrafted from 0.187 (3/16") thick cast military aircraft grade acrylic, specified for optical clarity. Available in Clear and Light Gray. All shields are D.O.T. approved and are manufactured to order. Edges are hand ground and polished. CNC cut and drilled ready to install. Height is measured along the center line of the windshield.

http://www.7jurock.com/store/index.p...&productId=328

Here is a pic she sent me of the Flip Windshield
they are a great company to work with. i had a custom
sized shield made for my cross roads. taller ,wider,and
lower. they did a great job. now doing a set of lowers
to spec.--irv
hard bags,xc adj pass footrests, color keyed side
chin fairings. 7 jurock custom made windshield.
ultimate seat, hid low beams, lloyds timing wheel.
and of course, a ric z laydown license bracket.
irv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 09:19 AM   #3
ammo_umb

LRS never responded to the emails I sent to see if they could do a flip windshield for XR (they do for Road Kings) so I emailed 7Jurock. So far nothing but if they answer back and say they can make a XR flip I'll post on here and see if there's any interest.

2008 V-Star 1100 Custom Bobber project

2011 Crimson XR with Forged Highway Bars / Hard Bags / Passenger Backrest / Tall OEM Windshield / OEM Highway Bar Closeouts / Hardbag Protection Bars. Ness goodies including Smooth Layback Plate Frame/Mount, black Rad 3 Mirrors, black deep cut grips, black deep cut drivers floorboards, black deep cut shifter/brake pegs, and black deep cut passenger pegs. Witchdoctor black rack.
ammo_umb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 09:42 AM   #4
irv

why is it nobody wants to talk on the phone ? i did most
of my communicating w/ 7jjurock by talking to a real
person .call me old or old school[which i am] but 1 on 1
seems to get things done quicker and more complete w/o
problems. but here i am typing with 2 fingers into cyberspace.
i know we dont want to be bothered and remain anonymous,
but ive met a few great people on this forum, some personally.
i still like a live voice to talk to. sonia at 7jurock was very
helpful. its almost like instant messaging, which i dont know how
to do either.--take all this in a light hearted manner from an old
geezer--irv
Old 04-28-2012, 03:43 PM   #5
BBob
Lifetime Premium

Garage

Might have to see if they will send me a flip shield without the holes drilled. Doesn't look like LRS is moving in that direction anytime soon even though I like the shield I'm using from them right now.
BBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 07:57 AM   #6
ammo_umb

Irv,
I prefer to use the phone but phone calls aren't always the best option. If you call a buisness during non-buisness hours you have no choice but to call back later. If you email a buisness hours don't really matter because they'll get the email when they get to work.

Another advantage is that if you are questioning a product and they have pictures they can send them back to your email address. If you're calling and have no email the only way you'll get the pictures is to get them to mail them to you (unless they can get them to fit in the tiny holes in the phone reciever).

If "geezer" is an indication that you consider yourself old always remember you're only as old as you feel!

2011 Crimson XR with Forged Highway Bars / Hard Bags / Passenger Backrest / Tall OEM Windshield / OEM Highway Bar Closeouts / Hardbag Protection Bars. Ness goodies including Smooth Layback Plate Frame/Mount, black Rad 3 Mirrors, black deep cut grips, black deep cut drivers floorboards, black deep cut shifter/brake pegs, and black deep cut passenger pegs. Witchdoctor black rack.
Old 04-30-2012, 09:54 AM   #7
irv

yes,we emailed back and forth too with drawings when i
had my w/shield made. now i also know what the holes are
for in the telephone receiver![lol]--irv
soon to be 64 is old
Old 04-30-2012, 02:33 PM   #8
tonyz

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by ammo_umb View Post
LRS never responded to the emails I sent to see if they could do a flip windshield for XR (they do for Road Kings) so I emailed 7Jurock. So far nothing but if they answer back and say they can make a XR flip I'll post on here and see if there's any interest.
What I suggest is to call Sonia at 7Jurock, If it goes to voice mail, don't worry, she will call you back, then tell her to expect an e-mail. She will respond. That's what I did when I placed my order for the 14" Flip. Hopefully customer service after delivery is going to be as good as it was prior to purchase (if its needed).
"98" Honda Valkyrie Standard - Yellow & Cream - Solo Naked Leather Bagger
"08" Victory Vegas Low - Midnight Cherry (my wife's bike)
tonyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 10:59 AM   #9
Shuffles

I have purchased three shields from this company, good product at a reasonable cost. I have talked with them on the phone as well.

I do have one of their shields for sale for a XC, it is a 11 inch with light tint-excellent shape-just to short for the wife. Paid 135 plus shipping, will sell for 50.00 plus shipping. It is packaged in the original box with instructions.

Contact e-mail, dshipekcya@verizon.net

Thanks
2007 Ural Patrol Black-Sold
2011 Cross Country White and Silver
2012 Cross Country Red and Silver--Hers
A bunch of other bikes over the years, mostly all good

Life is short, eat dessert first, simple enough.

N/E Georgia and my garage
Shuffles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 10:17 PM   #10
ammo_umb

Default 7Jurock Flip Windshield for Cross Roads

After seeing Tonz's 7Jurock post and hearing HD Road King owners that were happy with flip windshields I emailed them to see what they can do for Cross Roads. I got an email from them today and was glad to see that not only are their windshields highly rated and inexpensive they do offer a flip option. Their windshieds also come in a variety of heights and widths so if you're interested call the number below and/or visit www.7jurock.com and see what they can do for you.

Dear Brian,

We do offer a FLIP option for the Victory Cross Roads. The FLIP option is an additional $25. That option is not available on our website yet, but you can call us to place to your order over the phone. If you have any other questions or concerns, please let us know. You can also contact us at (909) 634-8548. Thank you for your interest in our products. We hope to do business with you soon.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement