Victory Head Office phone # - Victory Forums - Victory Motorcycle Forum
» Insurance
» Sponsors
» Our Partners
»ATV Reviews
»Motorcycle Games
Go Back   Victory Forums - Victory Motorcycle Forum > Victory Motorcycles > Victory Cross Country and Cross Roads

Old 07-04-2012, 06:44 PM   #1
bearcat319

Default Victory Head Office phone #

Hi all... Anyone help me in getting a telephone # for Victory Head Office?

I need to speak to someone that has more power than my dealer.

Any help would be appreciated.

2011 XC Crimson Red Canada
bearcat319 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-05-2012, 07:27 AM   #2
RMD

This is what google came up with.

Polaris Industries
1900 Highway 71
Spirit Lake, IA 51360

(712) 336-3797

2011 Cross Roads
RMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 09:07 AM   #3
bearcat319

Thanks Ron. I finally located a number for Medina , MN. 1-800-765-2747.

Enjoy your XC !

2011 XC Crimson Red Canada
Old 07-05-2012, 11:20 AM   #4
ammo_umb

Bearcat,
Is looking for a higher up an indication that your dealer isn't following through with getting you a new bike after they kept your bike for a long time and messed up the torque compensator fix?

If they aren't going to get you a new bike are they going to correct the repairs on your bike?

2008 V-Star 1100 Custom Bobber project

2011 Crimson XR with Forged Highway Bars / Hard Bags / Passenger Backrest / Tall OEM Windshield / OEM Highway Bar Closeouts / Hardbag Protection Bars. Ness goodies including Smooth Layback Plate Frame/Mount, black Rad 3 Mirrors, black deep cut grips, black deep cut drivers floorboards, black deep cut shifter/brake pegs, and black deep cut passenger pegs. Witchdoctor black rack.
ammo_umb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 01:30 PM   #5
bearcat319

The dealer is telling me I have to wait for them to go through the proper channels before they will tell me I will be getting a new bike or my money back.
They told me they needed more time and then they will advise.... well I have had enough.
Brand new bike with 1100 kms been sittng at the dealer since May 18th ( 7 weeks ) and the bike season is passing me by. All I am receiving is lip service with no explanations.
I have contacted a lawyer and made a call to Victory HeadQuarters.
I just want my money back so I can get on with my summer without the headaches from this dealer. I am not sure I trust these guys to get another bike that works.
I have never experienced customer service like this before. ... Unbelievable!!
The people at HeadQuarters need to know what I have been going through.

2011 XR Crimson Red Canada
Old 07-05-2012, 01:56 PM   #6
Blueline

That's one of the worst dealer stories I've come across. What did HQ have to say?
116 Big Bore
"The Millinium Falcon"
Blueline is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 10:34 AM   #7
bearcat319

Just off the phone with HQ in Medina , MN. Spoke with a call taker who took my information and story and will pass it along the channels. More lip service as far as I am concerned. Whether someone calls me back for more information or just labels me another complainer.. who knows?? Very discouraging and the call taker even said to me twice on the phone.. " It's up to your dealer to get you a new bike or refund your money" Just another opportunity to vent my frustrations..

Old 07-06-2012, 10:43 AM   #8
RedRocker
Lifetime Premium

Garage
Is there a Victory Regional Manager that handles that area/dealership? Ask the owner of that shop for their contact info. You should speak directly to that individual. Besides water and food, I would make it my sole purpose in life to contact that individual via, voice, e-mail, snail-mail, text, in-person and any other method it would take to convince him/her that this issue MUST be resolved.

Best of luck to you.

2014 Sonic Blue/Silver XCT
Lloydz VM1-DR Cams/ATS/Air Filter/.25 Turn/PCV/Vic BlkTip Tri-Ovals/Tuned by KMC Powersports: 111/112 CR's H/L HID Kit/Glenda LED's/Hyperlites/Stebel Air Horn/Vic Black Billet Floorboards/Primary&Cam Cover

2011 XC-Traded
RedRocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 10:50 AM   #9
ammo_umb

If you don't have a response in what you consider is a reasonable amount of time there's one other avenue that may help. Go to FaceBook and post your case on the Victory Motorcyles page. This is very public (the whole world can see it) and has gotten results in the past. You may get your problem solved or you may get told to contact your dealer. If you are told to contact the dealer explain what the dealer has/hasn't accomplished and ask them to connect you to the regional representative. There's a possibility of a third option but it would only apply if the Lemon Law can be used in your area.

Has your dealer even tried to disassemble/reassemble to replacement parts in the compensator yet? If not you need to ask how come they haven't. Bottom line this was their mistake and they should be trying everything they can to get your bike corrected because in reality fixing the bike is a much cheaer option for them than refunding your money or swapping your bike. Either way they would be stuck with a bike that they broke!

Oh yeah - if you haven't tried it yet another option is to find out who the owner is so you can speak with them directly. Most owners don't like their reputation being crapped on by their employees and despise losing money. This may be the person (the dealer website is registered in his name) that you should contact:

REGISTRANT:
NAME: ADVANCE MOTORSPORTS LTD

ADMINISTRATIVE CONTACT:
NAME: PAUL ROBICHAUD
POSTAL ADDRESS: 551 FERDINAND BOULEVARD
DIEPPE NB E1A7G1 CANADA
PHONE: +1.5063841030X
FAX:
EMAIL: DOMAINS@TRADER.CA

2008 V-Star 1100 Custom Bobber project

2011 Crimson XR with Forged Highway Bars / Hard Bags / Passenger Backrest / Tall OEM Windshield / OEM Highway Bar Closeouts / Hardbag Protection Bars. Ness goodies including Smooth Layback Plate Frame/Mount, black Rad 3 Mirrors, black deep cut grips, black deep cut drivers floorboards, black deep cut shifter/brake pegs, and black deep cut passenger pegs. Witchdoctor black rack.

Last edited by ammo_umb; 07-06-2012 at 11:18 AM.
ammo_umb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 11:42 AM   #10
bearcat319

Just off the phone with the owner of Route #1 Motorsports ( Victory dealer ) in Lower Sackville Nova Scotia, Canada. Got the number from him for the regional manager rep and have called him and left a message. Hopefully he will call me back.
Tried calling the owner and always went to voicemail. He will not call me back. I have been stuck dealing with the service manager at the shop.
I am to the understanding that they tried the compensator fix and screwed it up. Parts arrived June 27th.. and on the 28th they called and advised that the gears in the transmission were messed up. I agree that fixing is cheaper but obviously they do not know what they are doing. I have called HQ , left a message with the Regional rep , wrote countless number of e-mails expressing my feelings and I have spoke on the phone. I will do my best to continue the pressure until this issue is resolved.

I will try the FaceBook website. Thanks for the tips.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement