Got caught in the rain today... - Victory Forums - Victory Motorcycle Forum
» Insurance
» Sponsors
» Our Partners
»ATV Reviews
»Motorcycle Games
Go Back   Victory Forums - Victory Motorcycle Forum > Victory Motorcycles > Victory Vision Forum

Old 09-16-2008, 02:38 PM   #1
lowNloud

Default Got caught in the rain today...

Sucks! I always hate it and dont think i will ever start.

What kinda rain gear do you guys use? do you carry anything with you?

-Low
lowNloud is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-16-2008, 04:32 PM   #2
whansen02

i do alot of riding so i've always got all my gear. for raingear i've got some Alpinestars gear. works well. priced descent. i'm happy with it.
Will
Old 10-20-2008, 05:13 PM   #3
Bungln

Quote:
Originally Posted by whansen02 View Post
i do alot of riding so i've always got all my gear. for raingear i've got some Alpinestars gear. works well. priced descent. i'm happy with it.
Will

if ya never get caught in the rain you don't ride!!
i carry a cheap set of pull over pants in my bag and my riding jacket is waterproof.
Bungln is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 06:20 AM   #4
biggerjim

Default rain gear

i wear rain rider, but i see alot of folks with the frogg toggs brand
i hear they work well,i commute on my st1100 and always have my rain suit,the rain rider suit is about 15 years old and still keeps me dry

just my 3 cents
biggerjim
biggerjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 07:03 PM   #5
Blatzman

Default Rain Gear

I put 12-15,000 miles a year mainly in the Cleveland, OH area so I'm always ready for the rain. I have a pant and jacket separate set by H-D that works for warm weather rain and an all season Marsee jacket with zip in vest and removable PVC outer wind and rain proof shell that keeps me going down to 25 deg. As for cold wet pants I bought Olympia with inner liner and zippers that go all the way up to the hips and they can also be zipped to the jacket to keep the wind from going up the back. The most useful gear that I have for wet and/or cold is a full face helmet and the one I have is an Icon Mainframe that is Snell approved. Be prepared to ride in the rain and you get comfortable with it, just leave extra space between you and the vehicle ahead.
Blatzman is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement