for sale, victory only 4" footpeg extension kit - Victory Forums - Victory Motorcycle Forum
» Insurance
» Sponsors
» Our Partners
»ATV Reviews
»Motorcycle Games
Go Back   Victory Forums - Victory Motorcycle Forum > Victory Marketplace > Motorcycle Parts For Sale / Wanted

Old 09-27-2012, 09:48 PM   #1
dtmmil
Premium Member

Default for sale, victory only 4" footpeg extension kit

I have for sale the chrome 4" footpeg extension kit for an 07 vegas standard. It comes with the chrome extension bars, the bolts, extended shifter rod, the extension brake lines, everything should be there to bolt them on, i think I still have the instructions. I am trading the bike so I pulled these off. I paid $179 + shipping for them, used them approx. 3 months, so I am asking $150 shipped. I will be getting pics up soon, thanks.

edit, this should be a pic of them mounted on the bike, this is the brake side, if more pics are wanted please let me know.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC02974.jpg (50.9 KB, 37 views)
de-badged,(self tinted) Klockwerx flare, passenger backrest, passenger touring floorboards, VictoryHID kit, thrush glasspack mod conversion(#24201),Lloyds air filter(from witchdr.)Lloyds timing wheel(8*), adjustable drop link, cut seat, removed cats, PCV w/at.
1978(2009) Honda cb750 chopper
Hawley MN(sold)

Last edited by dtmmil; 09-27-2012 at 09:53 PM.
dtmmil is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-01-2012, 10:28 AM   #2
jsims006

do you have pics of the other side?

also, pics of everything that is included with the sale?
Performance - Lloydz Torque Tubes
Controls - Ness Fly Bars, Knurled Grips, Knurled Pegs
Controls - Victory Tachometer & Gauge Unlock
Comfort - Victory Jackpot Touring Seat
Comfort - Dual HID from VictoryHID.com

Upcoming Modifications
Controls - Forward Controls
Electric - MBW Front Turn Signals
Electric - MBW Rear Turn Signals
Electric - Accutronix License Bracket
jsims006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 06:20 PM   #3
dtmmil
Premium Member

Sorry I don't have any pics of the other side, got kinda hurried on removing them before trading the bike in, forgot to get pics of the shifter side. I will get a pic of everything for you that is included, I need to get a hose clamp, other then that its the kit from victoryonly.com, but I don't remember off hand if they show everthing or not.
de-badged,(self tinted) Klockwerx flare, passenger backrest, passenger touring floorboards, VictoryHID kit, thrush glasspack mod conversion(#24201),Lloyds air filter(from witchdr.)Lloyds timing wheel(8*), adjustable drop link, cut seat, removed cats, PCV w/at.
Hawley MN(sold)
Old 10-01-2012, 06:58 PM   #4
dtmmil
Premium Member

http://www.victoryonly.com/ACCESSORI...d_control.html
heres the link to the vic only site where i got them. its the lower pic of the chrome ones on the left side, I will get a pic though.
Hawley MN(sold)
Old 10-01-2012, 08:29 PM   #5
dtmmil
Premium Member

Ok, sorry, found some pics for you, didn't realize I had them. There is one from each side, and one of what comes to the buyer, and I do have the instructions to go with. You will see the brake line and the little T fitting is already installed, figured I would leave it like that for the next person. Let me know what you think.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC03033.jpg (39.1 KB, 23 views)
File Type: jpg DSC03034.jpg (46.7 KB, 24 views)
File Type: jpg DSC03044.jpg (32.4 KB, 24 views)
Hawley MN(sold)
Old 10-04-2012, 07:18 PM   #6
dtmmil
Premium Member

I am also open to REASONABLE OFFERS! Please don't lowball, I paid almost $200 total for these about 2 months ago, so an offer of $75 isn't going to get them. thanks
Hawley MN(sold)
Old 10-05-2012, 04:58 PM   #7
jsims006

I offer $100 shipped. It's used, already been installed, and with no warranty. How much do you realistically think you will get for it?
Performance - Lloydz Torque Tubes
Controls - Ness Fly Bars, Knurled Grips, Knurled Pegs
Controls - Victory Tachometer & Gauge Unlock
Comfort - Victory Jackpot Touring Seat
Comfort - Dual HID from VictoryHID.com

Upcoming Modifications
Controls - Forward Controls
Electric - MBW Front Turn Signals
Electric - MBW Rear Turn Signals
Electric - Accutronix License Bracket
jsims006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 09:41 AM   #8
dtmmil
Premium Member

And again, what kind of warranty are you expecting? You made this offer in your pm to me also, what did I say? This is the kind of offers I was talking about in my previous post where I stated REASONABLE. If you want them, make a reasonable offer on them or please stop posting or pming me about them. They are in new condition, used 2 months maybe. I can't remember the shipping charges I paid off hand, but brand new from victory only they are $179. Which is the lowest price I have seen on them.
Hawley MN(sold)
Old 10-09-2012, 10:29 AM   #9
M1ster_H1ghway

Are the factory pegs & controls included?

http://www.facebook.com/jarrodbarnett99
M1ster_H1ghway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 02:25 PM   #10
dtmmil
Premium Member

No, its the extension kit only, I returned the bike back to mostly stock to trade it in. so I have the extension kit for sale, and possibly sold. Im waiting to hear back from a member.
Hawley MN(sold)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement