New Member from Ca - Victory Forums - Victory Motorcycle Forum
» Insurance
» Sponsors
» Our Partners
»ATV Reviews
»Motorcycle Games
Go Back   Victory Forums - Victory Motorcycle Forum > Victory Forums > Rules and New Members Introductions

Old 11-10-2012, 12:32 AM   #1
newoldrider

Default New Member from Ca

Hello everyone,

I'm not actually a Victory owner yet but I am seriously considering a Victory. I recently sold my 2006 Suzuki Boulevard (now i have to get another bike), and am going stir crazy trying to decide which bike I want to purchase as a replacement. I'm currently torn between a Harley and a Victory. American made is important to me as is reliability, comfort and value.

I have ridden a friends 04 Vegas and I really liked it but missed the floor boards. I think I'm leaning towards a Kingpin. I know this model has been discontinued so I'm hoping to find a great deal on a 2012 model.

Greg
newoldrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-10-2012, 01:31 AM   #2
CrossRoads
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by newoldrider View Post
Hello everyone,

I'm not actually a Victory owner yet but I am seriously considering a Victory. I recently sold my 2006 Suzuki Boulevard (now i have to get another bike), and am going stir crazy trying to decide which bike I want to purchase as a replacement. I'm currently torn between a Harley and a Victory. American made is important to me as is reliability, comfort and value.

I have ridden a friends 04 Vegas and I really liked it but missed the floor boards. I think I'm leaning towards a Kingpin. I know this model has been discontinued so I'm hoping to find a great deal on a 2012 model.

Greg
Welcome to the forum. The Kingpin's a great bike - good luck with the research, and make sure you ride both bikes you're considering - the better bike will sell itself.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Riding: 2011 Cross Roads & 2015 Chieftain
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------
Blest with victory and peace, may the heav'n rescued land
Praise the Power that hath made and preserved us a nation.
Then conquer we must, when our cause it is just,
And this be our motto: "In God is our trust."
And the star-spangled banner in triumph shall wave
O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave!
CrossRoads is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement