New Vision - Victory Forums - Victory Motorcycle Forum
» Insurance
» Sponsors
» Our Partners
»ATV Reviews
»Motorcycle Games
Go Back   Victory Forums - Victory Motorcycle Forum > Victory Forums > Rules and New Members Introductions

Old 11-10-2012, 10:39 PM   #1
SS_Twin

Default New Vision

Hello all. My name is Steve and I will be the proud owner of a new 2012 VV Sunset Red on 11/17 if all goes well. Riding her back to FL from SC and will update all of you then.

This is my first Vic and im excited, own and ride lots of fun machines but this will be special.

Talk to you all soon after the 17th.

Steve
SS_Twin is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-11-2012, 08:03 AM   #2
don07tncav

Welcome Steve! Visions are great rides!
don07tncav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 11:59 AM   #3
visionjohnny

You picked a great bike. Here is a owners manual so you read about all the bike. Make sure your new bike has the right air in tires and shouck. Guys have picked them up before and found a lack of. You tire gauge that comes with bike is a joke so you know.
http://cdn.polarisindustries.com/pol...9922441r01.pdf

Please add your city and state after the model of bike you have. Click user pc at top of page and then far left click edit signature. Thanks
visionjohnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 03:38 PM   #4
SS_Twin

VisionJohnny, thanks for the welcome and the owners manual. Will go over it in advance for sure! The dealer I'm getting it from, Cherokee Trikes and Victory is super. The checked pressures, fluids, etc. before the demo ride and will go over it again with me next Saturday.

Danny and his Dad (D1 and D2) run a great shop and are ytreating me very well, so I'm hoping for the best.

Long range forecast (iffy I know) is for temps in the 50's to 60's with 20% chance of rain. Got 'em crossed.

Talk to you all soon.
SS_Twin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 12:43 AM   #5
Tims_04V92TC

Garage

Welcome Steve and congrats on your purchase. Sunset is one good lookin color! Couldnt sell my TC because of it.. hehehe

If you havent read this posting , here is a link to another rider that just did a purchase and ride home that may have some good tips in it for you. http://www.victoryforums.com/showthread.php?t=14417

Make sure you got your shock air pressure set for your weight so you get the best ride out of the chocks and also when refueling that you let it rest a bit on the KS as the left side of the tank is gravity fed. May take a couple extra minutes but 20 miles can make a differnce, you can get as much as a 1/2 gallon extra in the tank. Fuel gauge is pretty accurate with about a gallon or lil more once you hit red. If your using your IPOD for the ride back, read up on it now... lol... Those play lists are very nice when set up right. Have a safe trip and enjoy that new VV!!!

Tim
2011 White Vision - Nuvi 550, Lowers, Lloydz 2nd filter, Vic perf filter, CB/Icom, 96 Brake LED's, Clear Signal lens/Switchbacks, VIC Hwy Pegs, Stebel Horn, 7Jurock 15" Shield, PCV, Lloyd ATS and Variable intake, Ness honkers

2004 V92 TC - S1 flash, level 1 slip-on, Ness big sucker K&N, ISO Grips, 4x1.5 Highway Hawg Risers, extra chrome (never too much), JM 2k CB 4' antena, Mustang seat, HD Front TS & Lowers, OD Pulley

IBA Rider
Retired Navy SCPO
Chesapeake Va
Tims_04V92TC is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement