M&M - Another Discount Vendor - Victory Forums - Victory Motorcycle Forum
» Insurance
» Sponsors
» Our Partners
»ATV Reviews
»Motorcycle Games
Go Back   Victory Forums - Victory Motorcycle Forum > Rider's Lounge > Victory Forums Lounge

Old 11-12-2012, 02:02 PM   #1
BBob
Lifetime Premium

Garage
Default M&M - Another Discount Vendor

I'm not affiliated with this small American mom and pop operation but did use them quite a bit when I rode HD's in the past. I see they have expanded their operation to include a lot of the vendors we all use since HD won't let them be a re-seller any longer.

Just another option among many out there. Here is the email I just received from them. I'm giving them a shout out because they always treated me right and I had a good feeling about dealing with them on parts.

Celebrating our 13th anniversary! Discount prices everyday!
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $150.00 (CONTINENTAL USA ONLY)
Samson Exhaust on sale!
Our Biggest Savings Of The Year!
Now Through December 31st save big on all your parts and accesories! Everything is specially marked down for this sale!
Save 25% on Progressive Suspension!
Save 25% on K&N Filters and Air Cleaner Kits!
Save 25% on Hog Tunes Sound Systems!
Save up to 25% on Kuryakyn items!
Save 20% on Dyno Jet, Power Commanders and Dakota Digital Gauges!
Special savings on RSD and Performance Machine, S&S Products, Samson Exhausts and Mustang Seats!
All Leather Jackets, Vests and Chaps specially marked down!
Hi folks, just wanted to take a few minutes as there are so many new products on our web site to talk about! We're having our biggest sale ever as a way to thank you for supporting us! With Christmas right around the corner as well, we figured we would make this sale a true event! Linda and I have added hundreds of new products to the web. We've also added Helmets and Leathers and we're very excited about that! We invite you all to check out our web site for all the exciting new items and special savings! Please keep in mind, that due to advertising policies set forth by some manufacturers, that we can not display our actual sale price on all items, always add an item to the cart to see all the savings available! Or, just drop me an email or call me on the phone! If your thinking of wheels, an engine upgrade, or a piece of chrome you can't live with out, let us know! And please, as we depend on word of mouth advertising, pass this on to a friend!

Web Tip! Always add a part to the cart on our web site to see the lowest price available. We have 300,000 + parts on our web, and I think there are just as many advertising policies by the manufacturers to go along with them! lol, Some manufacturers let you show the lowest price, some don't , some allow you to say "add to cart for best price", some don't. So always add a part to the cart, you can always take it off, or just call me and i can quote you over the phone, mark.
Web Tip! Often if you type in a manufacturers parts number into our web it will display many parts numbers and can be confusing. This is because often a part is available from both the manufacturer and several of our warehouses. Each warehouse has its own unique numbering system. Sometimes a warehouse will offer a monthly special, and as we pass those savings on to our customers, we let the web display all the different options to you so that you can choose the cheapest option. I know, it can be confusing, but as long as the manufacturers name and manufacturers number matches, regardless of the warehouse item number, it will be the same part and gives you the chance to take advantage of any specials going on.
E-Catalogs: This is a new feature to our web. Now you can browse entire catalogs such as Drag Specialties, Bikers Choice and Kuryakyn just to name a few. It's like having an updated catalog of all your favorite goodies right in your lap. Simply browse the catalog, and type the part number into our search engine to see mom and pops price! (always add an item to the cart to see the lowest price available) We are adding more catalogs weekly, so check back often.
As we depend on word of mouth advertising, we ask that you tell a friend about us so they can save as well!
Browse our online catalog and see for yourself why bikers from around the world have made M&M there #1 online source for parts and accessories! God bless, pop
The worlds "mom and pop" shop
M&M Cycles
4416 Tiffin Avenue
Sandusky, Ohio 44870

Phone: 419-624-8739

Email:mbk30072@aol.com
BBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement