Hello from West Virginia - new dealer! - Victory Forums - Victory Motorcycle Forum
» Insurance
» Sponsors
» Our Partners
»ATV Reviews
»Motorcycle Games
Go Back   Victory Forums - Victory Motorcycle Forum > Victory Forums > Rules and New Members Introductions

Old 11-12-2012, 04:37 PM   #1
SwampfoxWV

Default Hello from West Virginia - new dealer!

Hi, folks. Just wanted to let you know SWampfox Motorsports of West Virginia is now an authorized Victory dealer. We've had the franchise for about one year and we're very happy to be part of the family.

Hope to see you around!
SwampfoxWV is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-12-2012, 08:28 PM   #2
ammo_umb

Congrats and welcome to the Victory Forums! I hope all goes well with the Victory part of your business and that you're willing to post any sales or other important information on here. Please note that due to the new pricing restrictions we know you can't "advertise" rock bottom pricing but it would be appreciated if you are willing to PM anyone on here that is looking for parts with your price and parts availability.

2008 V-Star 1100 Custom Bobber project

2011 Crimson XR with Forged Highway Bars / Hard Bags / Passenger Backrest / Tall OEM Windshield / OEM Highway Bar Closeouts / Hardbag Protection Bars. Ness goodies including Smooth Layback Plate Frame/Mount, black Rad 3 Mirrors, black deep cut grips, black deep cut drivers floorboards, black deep cut shifter/brake pegs, and black deep cut passenger pegs. Witchdoctor black rack.
ammo_umb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 08:50 PM   #3
HBJackson

Red face

It would be helpful to tell us where in WV you are located Swampfox. I might want to stop by if you are on the eastern side.
Old 11-12-2012, 10:42 PM   #4
ndabunka

Looks like they are in Beckley... Welcome to the forums guys.
http://www.swampfoxmotorsports.net/

2011 Victory Ness Cross Country #120
Ness Thunderheaders, Ness Knurled Highway Pegs, Ness Radius laydown license, Chrome CAM Tension Covers, Red Engine Bolts, Madstad System, DIY Garage Door Opener, Victory Chrome Saddle Bag Lid Rails, Küryakyn Upper Fork Shrouds, Küryakyn Lower Fork Covers, Power Commander V Tuner
ndabunka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 11:23 PM   #5
Tims_04V92TC

Garage

Welcome and glad to see an active dealer part of the fourms! Always looking for a good "sale".. hehe Three locations to better serve you... I like that...
2011 White Vision - Nuvi 550, Lowers, Lloydz 2nd filter, Vic perf filter, CB/Icom, 96 Brake LED's, Clear Signal lens/Switchbacks, VIC Hwy Pegs, Stebel Horn, 7Jurock 15" Shield, PCV, Lloyd ATS and Variable intake, Ness honkers

2004 V92 TC - S1 flash, level 1 slip-on, Ness big sucker K&N, ISO Grips, 4x1.5 Highway Hawg Risers, extra chrome (never too much), JM 2k CB 4' antena, Mustang seat, HD Front TS & Lowers, OD Pulley

IBA Rider
Retired Navy SCPO
Chesapeake Va
Tims_04V92TC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 10:18 AM   #6
SwampfoxWV

Thanks guys. Yes we are in Beckley. Our other 2 locations are not Victory stores, just us.

I hope I can find time to be semi-regular on here!

And, we are still learning the ropes. I'm here to learn as much as anything.
Old 11-13-2012, 10:29 AM   #7
djwasy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwampfoxWV View Post
Thanks guys. Yes we are in Beckley. Our other 2 locations are not Victory stores, just us.

I hope I can find time to be semi-regular on here!

And, we are still learning the ropes. I'm here to learn as much as anything.
Do you have any victory t shirts with the swampfox logo by any chance?
djwasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 10:30 AM   #8
SwampfoxWV

And, for the record, I'm always willing to have a personal discussion with anyone regarding price.

But, I'll be up front and say, I'm not a wholesaler. I'm not opposed to striking a deal, when inventory and other factors require it, but I'm here (not here on the forum, here in business) to make a profit.

I hope nobody faults a man for that.
Old 11-13-2012, 10:33 AM   #9
SwampfoxWV

:
Quote:
Originally Posted by djwasy View Post
Do you have any victory t shirts with the swampfox logo by any chance?
I have literally been working on that for about a year. I had a series of "artists" that were "friends" that jerked me around for quite a while and never produced anything. However, now I have a professional on the job. Should have the art this week....Lord willing. Hopefully, actual t-shirts in a coupe weeks.
Old 11-13-2012, 10:34 AM   #10
djwasy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwampfoxWV View Post
:

I have literally been working on that for about a year. I had a series of "artists" that were "friends" that jerked me around for quite a while and never produced anything. However, now I have a professional on the job. Should have the art this week....Lord willing. Hopefully, actual t-shirts in a coupe weeks.
Cool- post a couple pics when they are ready.
djwasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement