Vision Lighting - What are you lookin at - Victory Forums - Victory Motorcycle Forum
» Insurance
» Sponsors
» Our Partners
»ATV Reviews
»Motorcycle Games
Go Back   Victory Forums - Victory Motorcycle Forum > Victory Motorcycles > Victory Vision Forum

Old 12-04-2012, 05:57 PM   #1
Tims_04V92TC

Garage
Default Vision Lighting - What are you lookin at

Well I am not going to try to compete with my WingLet buddies, I think their GL's all look great in the the Christmas parade but I was curious what folks were doing to their VV's. I have my plan laid out, may tweek it SOME but thought I would start a thread of lighted VV's. Back, front, sides etc. Something to do during the holiday's.. lol

I know that for LED's it seems these two web sites have alot of well priced equipement and both delivered quick without error.

Bulbs: http://autolumination.com/switchback.html

LED: http://www.oznium.com/flexible-led-strips

I still need to incorporate my mods, finally got all the pieces but can't seem to down my VV long enough....lol.. Im adding clear front lens with switchbacks, lower front LED's, a rear trunk 99 LED (version there of) solid brake light, trunk turns, saddle back running lights along the hinge. Will post a pic as soon as I got it done.

Anyone else? Pic's prefered if possible. May even do a youtube if I can figure it out.. lol..

Safe ridin,
Tim
2011 White Vision - Nuvi 550, Lowers, Lloydz 2nd filter, Vic perf filter, CB/Icom, 96 Brake LED's, Clear Signal lens/Switchbacks, VIC Hwy Pegs, Stebel Horn, 7Jurock 15" Shield, PCV, Lloyd ATS and Variable intake, Ness honkers

2004 V92 TC - S1 flash, level 1 slip-on, Ness big sucker K&N, ISO Grips, 4x1.5 Highway Hawg Risers, extra chrome (never too much), JM 2k CB 4' antena, Mustang seat, HD Front TS & Lowers, OD Pulley

IBA Rider
Retired Navy SCPO
Chesapeake Va
Tims_04V92TC is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-01-2013, 10:57 AM   #2
Buster

No Pictures yet but I used the Joe Florida lights. 207 lights $197.
The plan is to put a few more on the rear somewhere ?
The multi-color, multi-function remote is great, 7 different colors.
Highly recomend that, you don't have to choose 1 color.
Most of the lights are around the motor, but I have 2 nine light strips under the head light to shine down on the front fender, 1 nine light strip behind the acces pannel to shine at the bottom of the windscreen, 1 nine light strip under the dashboard shining down on the dash and a nine light strip at the back side of the passenger handles. I will need more for the back but I don't know where I would put them. Have the 99 led brake light installed. As soon as I figure how the download from my phone I will post the pictures.

Buster

Last edited by Buster; 01-20-2013 at 10:29 AM. Reason: Pictures
Buster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 04:37 PM   #3
RICZ

Tim,
Have you checked into Clearwater high power LED front lighting? Not cheap, but very high tech and extremely well made. Good looking too. They are plug and play and have bike specific mounting - no klutzy hardware store brackets like most of the rest. Best feature is they are hooked into both high and low beams with a dimming controller for low beam. No more going blind when encountering an oncoming car on a dark, twisty two-laner. Got 'em on my XR and could not be more pleased. That's them at the bottom of the crash bar.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1-1-11 003.jpg (54.7 KB, 28 views)
Old 01-03-2013, 05:24 PM   #4
Tims_04V92TC

Garage

@Buster, lookin forward to the pics.. I just finished the 96LED brake light (differnt MGFR so it was 3 shy of the 99 hehe) and LED Rear turn signals. Will never again begin any mod during Christmas holidays... lol.. Still got the sidebags and front to go. Will post pics once done.

@RICZ, I seen your post on those Clearwaters in another thread and did some reading. I like'em! Not quite sure where or how I will mount on the VV but looking into that or just doing the HID upgrade on the driving lights and see how that plays out. I may buy a set for the TC and mount on the crash bars. Eitherway, a nice set of lights!

Safe riddin !!! Tim
2011 White Vision - Nuvi 550, Lowers, Lloydz 2nd filter, Vic perf filter, CB/Icom, 96 Brake LED's, Clear Signal lens/Switchbacks, VIC Hwy Pegs, Stebel Horn, 7Jurock 15" Shield, PCV, Lloyd ATS and Variable intake, Ness honkers

2004 V92 TC - S1 flash, level 1 slip-on, Ness big sucker K&N, ISO Grips, 4x1.5 Highway Hawg Risers, extra chrome (never too much), JM 2k CB 4' antena, Mustang seat, HD Front TS & Lowers, OD Pulley

IBA Rider
Retired Navy SCPO
Chesapeake Va
Tims_04V92TC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 10:26 AM   #5
Buster

Default My Vision lights

I fiured out how to download, here are the pictures of the lights.

1357850771835.jpg

This is a 9 light strip at the rear of each grab handle for the passenger.

1357850772335.jpg

About 48 lights around the motor with a 24 light strip for ground lights.

1357850772853.jpg

Shows 2, 9 light strips mounted under the headlight to shine on the front fender.

1357850773318.jpg

Shows 1, 9 light strip mounted behind acces panel to shine on the bottom of the windscreen and hope it will put some light on the screen.
Also 1 9 light strip mounted on the bottom of the overhang for the dash.

I still need more for the back, but where do you hide the lights ??

Buster
Old 01-20-2013, 01:13 PM   #6
RICZ

Tims: I just received the latest Motorcycle Consumer News and in it, they review Clearwater's Krista LED lights which are larger and more powerful than my Glendas. Now them's some lights!

Last edited by RICZ; 01-20-2013 at 02:20 PM.
RICZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 01:39 PM   #7
dzwigu

Garage

thats my switchback on 2013 XCT
led speakers and trunk
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMAG0436.jpg (26.0 KB, 12 views)
File Type: jpg IMAG0439.jpg (24.2 KB, 13 views)
File Type: jpg IMAG0440.jpg (32.1 KB, 11 views)
File Type: jpg IMAG0443.jpg (28.4 KB, 10 views)
File Type: jpg IMAG0444.jpg (32.6 KB, 12 views)
PCV
ATS +4
Hi-Flow Air Filter
IAV
Quarter-turn Throttle Ring
Polks Audio DB5251 front and rear
Rockford PBR300x4 amp
VicBaggers Tarzanz chrome bar
Utopia back rest, Back OFF, Bad Boy Horn, switch back turn signals,
High and low beam Victory HID, 2 pairs of Halogen lamps, driver and passenger floor boards, trunk lid and organizer, trunk rack, 7Jurock windshield with flip
HP 115.35/Torque 115.64

Last edited by dzwigu; 01-20-2013 at 01:42 PM.
dzwigu is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement