morning all, apologies for the length of this post but its best that all be explained correctly.
2001 v92sc, 1200 miles has been in storage for last 3 years, working perfectly when parked, fuel drained, oil in bores, battery removed and bike covered.
3 weeks ago, remove from storage after relocating countries, new battery, clean all electrical connections and run through some pre start items, remove plugs, oil in bores before cranking etc. Notice no fuel pump buzz on ign, run through tests and fuel pump is shot. To be expected. New pump and filter from the Vic Shop (thanks Rylan) Fill with about 3-4l of fuel and crank over to get going. Cranking fine but no start. Suffice to say after a few more tests i am stumped. just to some up this it what i do have and you will see my confusion.
- new fuel pump and filter.
- healthy spark at plugs (checked when removed)
-147psi cyl 1and 155psi cyl 2 compression
- wet plugs with fuel (removed and checked after cranking)
- unrestricted air intake and exhaust system (no blockages)
- new battery and electrical connections all checked (good earths on block, spark plug tubes etc)
- all electrics working as should and relays checked
Anything here i could have possibly missed? I have the FSM, but it seems to me I have all the ingredients for a bang but its not happening
thanks in advance