Anti Freeze Green XC - Victory Forums - Victory Motorcycle Forum
» Insurance
» Sponsors
» Our Partners
»ATV Reviews
»Motorcycle Games
Go Back   Victory Forums - Victory Motorcycle Forum > Victory Motorcycles > Victory Cross Country and Cross Roads

Old 01-02-2013, 10:28 PM   #1
Highrider

Default Anti Freeze Green XC

Must admit, I am kinda warming to this color, I' would bet most would rather have some other color no matter what the price.

I am betting this color bike will be left over in many stores come next Aug and should have some good deals attached for clearances of this bike.

What do you guys think?

No I am not color blind
Highrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-02-2013, 10:51 PM   #2
jaysonL

I'd buy one, especially a left over one, marked down !
Kingpin tour tins
jaysonL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 04:48 AM   #3
GatorJoe
Lifetime Premium

Garage
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysonL View Post
I'd buy one, especially a left over one, Marked Down !

I would too Keyword- Marked Down !!
Old 01-03-2013, 05:05 AM   #4
TNXR

I really like the color myself but I think you are right that it will be discounted later in the year on the left overs. I seen two Jap dealerships back in Sept. when I was looking at my next bike that had the same color gree Kawasaki Vaqueros on heavy discounts. Had them listed for around $14K and I almost bought one but got my XR for cheaper plus the Vaquero seemed top heavy and a little small in the leg room dept.
Old 01-03-2013, 05:35 AM   #5
gibson
Lifetime Premium

http://www.cycletrader.com/listing/2...ntry-106367891 they are dropping one more month then the price will go back up..Attachment 9324

Last edited by gibson; 08-02-2013 at 04:16 AM.
gibson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 03:45 PM   #6
scorpion6

The midnight metallic flame version will put this thing in also ran status while it's available. I actually like the color and have seen it in person. But I think after a year or so I'd be ready for a change. I would like to see a red version, maybe next year. Hopefully Victory will have some factory custom paint schemes each year going forward.
scorpion6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 07:15 PM   #7
slickvic
Premium Member

The denim colors (red -n- orange) with blacked out motors will always be the desired trim in my opinion. When I first seen the antifreeze green I thought I had to have it. In time I grew out of it. Still lovin Black and chrome. Lookin forward to what Vic's gonna bring to the table.
2011 Cross Country. D&D's wrapped, VM1DR cams, PC5, LLoyds filter and PTS (Timing wheel) 115/115 by KMC. Klock Werks flip shield, RFPBR300x4 amp and Polk MM651's. HMD Black Pull Backs with Victory performance grips. PIAA Led3 driving lights.
slickvic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 06:57 PM   #8
TN Rider

Send a message via Skype™ to TN Rider

My wife likes the green but doesn't like the flame job on it. Maybe if they had done a tribal pattern like the 2011 Ness XC?
2011 Cross Country Ness Edition #175 - Stage 1 Flash, High Flow Air Filter, Centerfire Exhaust from Rolllin' Fast, Rider Backrest, Passenger Backrest w/ Luggage Rack, Chromed Passenger Floorboards, iPod adapter, Madstad brackets with stock shield, Hertz 6.5" speakers, Rockford Fosgate PBR300x2 amplifier... (got more plans for it!)

2001 Suzuki Volusia (traded-in)- My first bike, Cobra exhaust, Mustang seat with rider backrest, quick release windshield, Passenger backrest w/ luggage rack
TN Rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 10:03 PM   #9
Highrider

Oh Oh I count 5 possible buyers () I really like it , different for sure, kinda following in the Jackpot paint scheme relms.

I agree the deal will have to be good, or I would look at a left over 2012 Ness XC which there are still quite a few for sale.

Seeing teh bike in the sun light also shows off the sparkle in the metallic paint.

I have not seen a Black Flames on yet, looking forward to seeing one on the factory test drives
Highrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 06:55 PM   #10
KOTOR

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysonL View Post
I'd buy one, especially a left over one, marked down !
You got that 100% correct.
KOTOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement