New Victory Owner - Victory Forums - Victory Motorcycle Forum
» Insurance
» Sponsors
» Our Partners
»ATV Reviews
»Motorcycle Games
Go Back   Victory Forums - Victory Motorcycle Forum > Victory Forums > Rules and New Members Introductions

Old 03-16-2010, 08:46 PM   #1
stjohnh2o
Lifetime Premium

Default New Victory Owner

Hello all,

Just bought my first Victory Friday, a new 2008 Jackpot. The bike is everything I new it would be. I live in Savannah, GA and am looking forward to good weather on the weekend!!

Bill
stjohnh2o is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-16-2010, 10:06 PM   #2
knwe55
Lifetime Premium

Hello from Georgia I live in BuenaVista Ga and I work in Columbus.
I am also new to this site I have a 2007 Vegas and I love it
knwe55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 10:31 PM   #3
NOEMTZ
Lifetime Premium

Garage

Welcome from Texas!
Parts & Accessories, Grips, Pegs,Tail Lights, Clear Signal Lenses, Clutch Cable Repair Kits, Custom Tank Badges, Brake Pads, Led Conversions and installation, 12 Volt Adaptors, Chrome, Dyna Beads Wheel Balancing, Heel Blades, Kickstand extensions and much more!

"I Would Rather Die On My Feet, Than Live On My Knees...Emiliano Zapata - 1910"
I DONT PICK SIDES, GO WITH THE FLOW, OR PUT UP WITH BULLSHIT.
I RELY SOLELY ON MYSELF, BEAUSE I HAVE MY OWN BACK. NOEMTZ - 2010
NOEMTZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 10:50 PM   #4
bullfrog4013@comcast.net

Quote:
Originally Posted by stjohnh2o View Post
Hello all,

Just bought my first Victory Friday, a new 2008 Jackpot. The bike is everything I new it would be. I live in Savannah, GA and am looking forward to good weather on the weekend!!

Bill
Also bought one today I am in Savannah Ga, Lets get together. My email bullfrog4013@comcast.net
bullfrog4013@comcast.net is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 09:41 AM   #5
diamondrmp
The Diamond

Garage

Welcome aboard.

diamondrmp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 02:04 PM   #6
bullfrog4013@comcast.net

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronfox View Post
there are more of us in this area than you think, billy in columbus has a problem i think he wonts to sell and forget you i cant for the life of me know why he dont put on some bike days or something for his customers here. the *** guys have tryed to get him to give info about the club but no. his on tech didnt know about it till i told her last week.
Want to thank { victory forums ] for getting back to me. I hope this message is read. Columbus might be a tad far to ride for a victory club meeting. another thing, I don't know how to post a thread and pay my membership. I tried PAYPAL, no luck. Does any one else have thios trouble ? Sorry on using this thread to VENT --- bullfrog
bullfrog4013@comcast.net is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 05:40 PM   #7
knwe55
Lifetime Premium

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronfox View Post
there are more of us in this area than you think, billy in columbus has a problem i think he wonts to sell and forget you i cant for the life of me know why he dont put on some bike days or something for his customers here. the *** guys have tryed to get him to give info about the club but no. his on tech didnt know about it till i told her last week.
Yes that is true about Billy they never had to much customer service was there this week need a new rear tire He tried to help a little to try to find a cheaper price on a tire but he wants 90.00 to change the tire I found a place on WarmSprings road that will do it a lot cheaper, He wants the sell but not the Service I think he does not realize there is good money in service to. He told me that if things dont get better he was thinking of getting out of the bike part and go with just campers
Sponsored Links
Advertisement