Vision Lower Air Deflectors??? - Victory Forums - Victory Motorcycle Forum
» Insurance
» Sponsors
» Our Partners
»ATV Reviews
»Motorcycle Games
Go Back   Victory Forums - Victory Motorcycle Forum > Victory Motorcycles > Victory Vision Forum

Old 05-19-2010, 09:09 AM   #1
Rebel715

Default Vision Lower Air Deflectors???

Anyone purchased the lower air deflectors for their Vision?? I am considering ordering them, but for $250 I want to make sure they work and are worth the money. Thanks!! I am looking for a way to provide more airflow for my legs on hot days.
Advertisement

Old 05-19-2010, 09:20 AM   #2
diamondrmp
The Diamond

Garage

I suggest the Cycleops deflectors. I've heard of a few of the Victory plastic deflectors breaking. Cycleops are made of aluminum a little more but well worth it. Let Will know Diamond sent ya!

http://www.cycleopsusa.com/custombillet.html#wd

diamondrmp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 01:03 AM   #3
Robert4
Lifetime Premium

I have the lower deflectors on my 09 Vision and yes they do work. There is hardly any wind that gets to you. It is really nice when it is cool outside and you go for a ride and stay fairly warm. Hope this helps.
Old 06-11-2010, 07:50 AM   #4
CycleOpsUSA

Quote:
Originally Posted by diamondrmp View Post
I suggest the Cycleops deflectors. I've heard of a few of the Victory plastic deflectors breaking. Cycleops are made of aluminum a little more but well worth it. Let Will know Diamond sent ya!

http://www.cycleopsusa.com/custombillet.html#wd
Actually D, my billet replacements at $149 are $100 LESS than the list price of the factory kit needed to replace the plastic ones that ALL break sooner or later... most sooner. Mine will NEVER break. Plus they look 10X better.
CycleOpsUSA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 11:22 AM   #5
diamondrmp
The Diamond

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by CycleOpsUSA View Post
Actually D, my billet replacements at $149 are $100 LESS than the list price of the factory kit needed to replace the plastic ones that ALL break sooner or later... most sooner. Mine will NEVER break. Plus they look 10X better.
Straight from the horses mouth!!!

diamondrmp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2010, 11:25 AM   #6
Rebel715

Thumbs up

Thanks for the replies!!!
Old 06-16-2010, 11:56 AM   #7
stretch1956

Default Mounts for lower wind deflectors

Hi Guys,
According to my local dealership I have to buy the complete set of plastic wind deflectors in order to get the mounts. does anyone know where I can buy just the mounts?????? I intend to buy the Cycle Ops replacement blades, but I can't until I have the mounts. I am running out of time, Sturgis is only a few weeks away and riding thru Custer National park can get a bit hot on the ole legs!.
Thanks
Stretch
stretch1956 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2010, 03:44 PM   #8
bikrgy

Work great. Help out with rain protection from waist down and keep feet almost dry. There is also Baker Airwings for half the price. Have had them on quite a few other bikes and have also had good luck with them. It is a two section panel for the Vision.
bikrgy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 03:12 PM   #9
stretch1956

Default Lower air deflectors are on back order at Victory.

Hi everyone, I have been waiting for 2 weeks for a set of lowers that I ordered from a Victory dealer online. I finally found out that they are on a HUGE back order list. I initially went online to try and save money. ($199.00 0nline). After waiting 2 weeks for the lowers I called the dealership and found out they were on back order with no ETA! So I called my local dealership ( Wheels motorsports Fargo ND)and they had 1 set left. When I told them about the internet price at another dealership they told me to bring in the website address. They lowered the price of the wind deflectors to match the sale price plus shipping. KUDOS to the guys at Wheel's! So if you are looking to order them before Sturgis... DON'T. Find the closest dealer and buy them! If they break... I mean WHEN they break you can buy your replacement blades from Cycleopsusa and get them ASAP. You need the mounting hardware that you can only get by buying the Victory lowers. See you in the wind at Sturgis!!!
STRETCH
2009 Vision Tour Premium

Last edited by stretch1956; 07-06-2010 at 03:15 PM.
stretch1956 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 02:46 PM   #10
goose20

Default Deflectors

I should have read this before I bought them from the dealers 6 months ago. They have not broken, but they will not stay in place. The wind closes them when I need them to blow away that engine heat. I can't seem to tighten them enough.
And, those stock deflectors that are mounted under the mirrows won't stay in place. The screws don't tighten - they just turn.
goose20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement