Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

2010 Victory Jackpot Custom Owner

1K views 10 replies 7 participants last post by  MC Hammer 
#1 ·
My name is Mark. I currently live in Petal, MS and am a proud owner of the best kind of bike out there, 2010 Victory Jackpot custom. Unfortunately one of my reasons for getting on the forums is to attempt to sell my bike. :/

#2 ·
Welcome Mark. Reply to this post and one more and you'll be able to post photos of your bike. I hope the reason you are selling isn't because of ill health or misfortune.

#4 ·
Welcome to the forum Mark, I live in Sumrall, about 15 miles from you. Ill tell you now. You sell that thing you will regret it. I sold mine to a good buddy so I still get to see her going down the road pretty regularly. I think in a few more years ill have to get me another JP just for me to run around on.

#6 ·
C'mon VJ, Mark has to post one more before he can do pix. OK Mark, let's hear it from you.:)

#8 ·
Mark, go with your heart on this. If I could rewind the videotape of my long riding life, I would have put some dirt/dual sport biking into it. From this perspective, its too late for that. Do it while you can.

#9 ·
Don't sell it Mark! Just add a dual sport to the stable, they're fairly affordable.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.