Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

Purchased my first Victory - Great experience

3K views 10 replies 8 participants last post by  mikebna 
#1 ·
I purchased my first Victory bike yesterday. It was quite the experience. I ended up getting the 2013 Vision/Ness bike. As my wife and I were getting ready to sign the contract the owner of the dealership informed us that Arlen Ness was on his way to visit the dealership. Needless to say we were in quite a bit of shock and when he arrived he was kind enough to sign a book of his as well as the bike itself.

Not only did I get a great bike but also met a great man!

Very hard to beat.

Looking forward to putting the miles on the bike.

#2 ·
You let somebody write on you new bike!!?? Oh No!

Just kiding bro, congrats on the new bike, enjoy the ride.

#4 ·
Congrats and welcome to the forums. Safe ridin and give a shout if you got questions. Take your time fueling ON the kick stand and you can almost get another gallon. Too fast and you will show a 1/8 tank down before leaving the pump. Takes a bit for the crossover to level out.

#5 ·
Well done rcarriere. I wish it were that simple for all of us. My wife is out of town and she must rule on any new bike since she rides pillion quite often. When she returns in about a week, I expect to become a new Vision owner.

#7 ·
Congrats on the new ride! Hope you got a picture of you and Arlen with your new ride! Could be worth something if you decide to trade up. Oh Crap you can't trade up , you are there!!!thumb up

#10 ·
Very cool, don't wash it ever

#11 ·
Nice bike, what number is it?thumb up

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.