Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

CCT footpegs mounted in Highway bars

4K views 28 replies 7 participants last post by  wingnut 
#1 ·
I'm looking for footpegs that can attach to the highway bar and will fit around the lower fairing without having to modify it. I'd prefer some kind of low profile clamp, if one exists, so I can hide the standard nut and holt. Any suggestions?

#2 ·
I used the Kuryakyn Tour Tech 4526 Long Arm peg mounts (I'm laterally challenged) and the 4491 Widow pegs. I have photos but they're not the best since thI took them inside my garage. They worked out awesome. I've got them set low as possible Them mounted my driving lights above them. Real comfortable.
The brake pad is also the Widow series & I got it through "THE Victory Brake" guy.

Attachments

#3 ·
Like them. I have wanted pegs but I couldn't find any to fit the XCT highway bars and clear the lower faring. Any pics of the front?

#20 ·
Text Font Technology Screenshot

how about these?

#4 ·
I'll work on that. The back side of the bracket clears the hard lowers by a pubie.

#5 ·
I'd have to look at those and see if they can be configured for a longer reach. When I stretch out, my heel is on the forward end of the footboard. I'd want my toes to rest on the peg, so that puts them opposite if where you have them in the picture.

#6 ·
yes the offset pegs are the way to go, you can get them from your dealer. i just got a used set of black ones for $90

#7 · (Edited)
Jim g those don't look like the 4526 but look like the 7583 or 4520 according to kuryakyn

#9 ·
Tinstar,

The mounts are the 4520's with long arms, you can get with the short arms, just specify. Very easy install.

#10 ·
Soil
Auto part Vehicle

heres the ones i have

#11 ·
Here is kuryakyn's response to my inquiry. :
Hello Jim, both part numbers are Tour Tech Cruise arms. The #4526 is the long arm (short riders) and #4520 is the short arm (tall riders). Both are mounts only.

For those confused like me
:confused:

#12 ·
your dealer probably has them in stock in chrome with victory packaging, they are like $150 for the pegs and mounts

#14 ·
they will be labeled as victory but made by kury. i have a book at home i can look to see what it says

#15 · (Edited)
ahh thanks I looked at the victory web site for accessories for the XCT and there was nothing listed

#16 ·
Text Font Line

try this, search on ebay offset pegs, lots of options

#17 ·
dtmmil.. are you a tall guy ? these look like they may spread my legs like a French whore:ltr:
I want something that is closer to or just over the foot platform

#18 ·
you can set them so they are just passed the board so you can rest your toes on them. if you have the tour hard lowers this is really the only option for the crash bars, you can get peg brackets that mount under the boards, maybe they would fit you better?

#19 ·
If you are looking for some that curve in a little more look at the Kuryakyn Longhorn. They will turn in some to be closer to the floorboard. If you a vertically challenged like me, I added a 2" chrome Z bracket to them. The first pic is without the Z bracket and the second is after I added it. Also they fold up nicely out of the way.

Attachments

#21 ·
Well I saw the but according to victory they don't fit the cross country tour

#22 ·
Technology Auto part Vehicle

right out of the vic accessories catalog. there is a set on fb right now for $125? i believe

#23 ·
Text Eyewear Font Line Technology

these here,, might not last long though

#24 ·
Well I don't know what to say . When I put in 2013 XCT it says it will not fit my bike

#25 ·
Ahh there a a note that says these are in production and will be available in April 2015

#26 ·
i dont believe there is any difference in the boards from 12-13, i dont see why they wouldnt work.

#27 ·
Well according to the web site they are in production and available April 2015

#28 ·
im im thinking right broggy here was running them, could be wrong though

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.