Some punk keyed my new Sierra on Halloween and it went into the shop today for repair. The worst thing is the rental co. gave me a mini van
to drive until the repair is done.....
Does this mean I might start driving like a family man? I'm very concerned that diving one of these things is going to make me;
1. go slow where I should be going fast and fast where I should be slow.
2. veer to the right side of the road when I'm turning left and to the left when I'm turning right.
3. stop the vehicle two car lengths over the stop line when there is crossing traffic and two lengths behind the stop line when there isn't any traffic.
4. enter freeways with traffic going 65-70mph via on ramps at no more than 35mph.
5. forget where my turn signal is unless I'm going straight.
6. wait 30 seconds to go on green but beep at anyone that makes me wait more than 0.2 second.
7. always be one lane over from the one I need to be in.
8. pull out into fast moving traffic then slow down but wait to pull out for a slow lumbering semi one mile down the road.
okay.....I have even deeper concerns....what if I start developing an affinity for shopping malls, "Obama 08" and "student of the month" bumper stickers, the democratic party, local news and ties......I'm scared shitless
"Living life is a great idea, but riding a motorcycle actually gives you a tool to do it..."
2013 Sunset Red
Vic Tri-Oval Mufflers, Lloydz VM1-DR cams, AF, PC-V @112hp/113tq
Corbin Dual Tour seat, Klock Werks Klip Hanger bars, Vicwapz
Avon Contour grips, Kuryakyn Kinetic boards and rear SwingWings
Victory black LED headlight and Touring Pack, Madstad 9" windshield