So far, I've re-routed the front brake line to under the headlight fairing(I have no idea why it was run in front of the headlight), while under there I cleaned up the wiring and made it all nice-nice and out of the way. Also had to tighten up the dash.
Then I tucked and stowed the rear lighting wiring which was hanging down from the rear fender. I used a "P" shaped wire-stay around the wire bundle then mounted the stay to the inside of the fender using the reflector bolt & nut.. worked like a charm.
I did a complete bolt check and all were good to go. Seems like the more critical ones(engine mounts etc.) have thread-locker.
I found a couple small issues, the front brake caliper bolts are a little long and actually scrape the disk when fully seated...Easily fixed with an extra washer on each bolt. The speedo sensor was also hitting the brake disk and needed adjustment. The chain is badly out of adjustment and the right grip needs to be re-glued.
I'll get the seat off tonight, get some charge on the battery, get it out of the house(before I'm dead...) and fired up tomorrow. I plan to take it for a few spins around the neighborhood as a shake down cruise and to get a few heat-cycles on the engine.
Then the insurance and registration process will begin
"Living life is a great idea, but riding a motorcycle actually gives you a tool to do it..."
2013 Sunset Red
Vic Tri-Oval Mufflers, Lloydz VM1-DR cams, AF, PC-V @112hp/113tq
Corbin Dual Tour seat, Klock Werks Klip Hanger bars, Vicwapz
Avon Contour grips, Kuryakyn Kinetic boards and rear SwingWings
Victory black LED headlight and Touring Pack, Madstad 9" windshield