Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

What happened to Victory Roadside Assistance?

3K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  pat0021 
#1 ·
I got a letter dated July 28, 2015 to contact Victory Roadside Assistance (VRA) to renew my annual membership. So I call the number on the letter 800-262-7262. It connects to Road-America, the company that did administer VRA last year. The customer service rep says they only handle HD now and connected me to Victory/Polaris (VP). I speak with a VP customer service rep and she gives 800-809-5935 to call. So I call that number and the phone is answered by Road America. A different customer service rep says they only deal with HD now and gives me a new number to call, 888-704-5290. I call and am greeted with the Victory/Polaris selection menu again.

OK, so now I am feeling like Abbott and Costello doing "Who's on First."
The VP rep I am now speaking with puts me on hold and then comes back with another number that she guarantees me will get me to Victory Roadside Assistance. I dial 866-330-0750 and am greeted by a pleasant voice that asks me if I am in a safe place and do I need a tow for my Indian motorcycle. I state that I am not having a problem and am only looking to renew my VRA membership. She informs me that I have called the Indian Motorcycle Towing Center and that they don't deal with Victorys. I called VP back and informed them that was not the number to give out for VRA membership renewal. They told me they would escalate my experience to upper management as their appears to be a problem.

Ya think?! :rolleyes:

OK. I am done. Going to up my AAA membership premium coverage and have all the three cages and two bikes in my house handled under one program. Can't deal with a company that can't and won't get their act together on the communication side.

Anyone else having this problem with VRA?

steviej.

sorry, needed to vent.

See less See more
#2 · (Edited)
Sounds like we have bonafide IDIOTS driving the VICTORY machine

I love my Victory bike but this sounds like we have IDIOTS driving the Polaris corporate machine.
:(:rolleyes::confused::crzy:cheerswac

Here's the VRA FAQs...
http://pi54.com/victory/vra/vrafaq.pdf

#4 ·
As an AMA member I get towing free with my paid membership. The discounts that I get at different retailers more than pay for my annual membership. Not only do they call a motorcycle specific tow truck but you can use it on your cars too.

Have had to use it once for the bike when I got a flat and once for the truck when a transmission line blew. No hassles either time!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.