Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

2011 XR Passenger peg/boards relocation?

3K views 15 replies 5 participants last post by  specialidiot 
#1 ·
To my surprise my wife prefers riding on the back of my 2000 Fatboy over my Crossroads. I guess her explanation makes, sense, she says that the foot pegs on the Fatboy are a little higher and forward of the XR.

I'd like to make the XR as comfortable as possible, is there some kind of relocation bracket available?

#3 ·
I bit the bullet and got the CC Tour passenger floor boards.

A little pricey, and the right side is a little difficult too install but the girl friend loves them and she can ride longer without getting uncomfortable.

Good luck!

#5 ·
I'll check those out. I heard the install on the right side is a pian.

Kury adapters, adjustable offsets, and pegs of your choice will do it. Offsets come in different lengths so getting adjustable ones helps take the guess work out.
I'm looking... the options don't seem clear. Do you have a link to what I'd use? thanks...

#4 ·
Kury adapters, adjustable offsets, and pegs of your choice will do it. Offsets come in different lengths so getting adjustable ones helps take the guess work out.

#6 · (Edited)
Here's the Kuryakyn arrangement on my XR. Nice thing is it folds up and out of the way when not needed and they are infinitely adjustable for peg location.

Attachments

#8 ·
That's an entirely different product in that photo Special.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.