Victory Forums - Victory Motorcycle Forum - View Single Post - Victory Dream Bike all the way!
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 04-09-2013, 02:23 PM Thread Starter
KyVic2011XC

Default Victory Dream Bike all the way!

I have a 2011 Victory Cross Roads in Sunset Red. It was a very beautiful bike even stock. Upgrades have been more of comfort in nature than performance so far but the stage 1 isn't far behind.
It is the standard 106ci 6-speed overdrive with factory cruise.

I immediately purchased the half height windshield and quick release back rest. The tear drop mirrors were a gift from my wife to replace the factory ones that we though did not really match anything on the bike with so much Ness influence on the design of nearly everything.

Since then I have added the forged highway bars that really set the bike apart, as well as a heel shifter, and luggage rack. The seat is still stock.

I never thought I could afford a Victory although I always wanted one. I had gotten financing for another bike, and while waiting for the paperwork to finish on that bike, my gut told me to call the local Victory dealership and inquire about price, and if there was a chance I could get on that Cross Roads with the financing that I have been approved for. He told me if I came right then, and did not purchased the other bike, that I would drive the Victory Home! He stayed true to his word and I even got the five year power train warranty in writing on the bill of sale.

I love this bike and have put more than 3700 miles on it in 18 months. It averages a whopping 53mpg for the size, and it can outperform anything on the highway when my wife and I are on a road trip and those "other" bikes struggle to keep up the speed going up those long grades.

I hope you like my bike. I absolutely LOVE it!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1.jpg (57.2 KB, 107 views)
File Type: jpg 2.jpg (53.6 KB, 100 views)
File Type: jpg 3.jpg (47.8 KB, 97 views)
File Type: jpg 4.jpg (54.2 KB, 101 views)

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome