Victory Forums - Victory Motorcycle Forum - View Single Post - Is the Octane same platform as the Indian Scout
View Single Post
post #7 of (permalink) Old 07-10-2016, 08:41 PM
redrocket465

Quote:
Originally Posted by Popevil View Post
I have test drove all three bikes (Scout 60, 69, Victory Octane) and the Octane was the last one I rode. H.E.T. is right about both Scouts, have to wind them up. It was a night and day difference riding the Octane versus the Scouts. I'm only 5'7" and a bit chubby at 235 lbs but when I rolled hard into the throttle in fourth gear I felt like I was going to slide off the bike even with its humped seat. That was a Rush meaning it almost scared the poop out me and was thrilling at the same time. My Harley Davidson Street 750 at half the horse power felt more like a scooter on the way home from the dealership. Don't get me wrong. I like my Street 750 and I consistently get 50-53 mpg. I'm still waiting to see someone post what the Octane's gas mileage is. In the mean time, waiting on the dealership to run my application to see what the final numbers will be before I become an Octane owner.
We traded our street 750 for an octane and never looked back

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome