Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

V92TC shock

2K views 4 replies 2 participants last post by  Atbyrne 
#1 ·
Well pretty sure my shock just broke. I can see some oil on the spring and I am having a really bad squeak from under the seat when the dupe toon moves up and down. Are these things worth rebuilding? Does progressive make one that fits the bike? Thanks for all of the help..

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

#2 ·
These have FOX shocks and they are rebuildable.They are better than Progressive shocks but more expensive

#3 ·
Well I am looking into that, but I may have a guy make a different clevis for the stock shock off this bike and in the process lower it about 1.5 inches. Will see how that goes this weekend. IF not I may be rebuilding it.

#4 ·
I put a lowering clevis on mine and it is great.Not too bad to change but you have to heat the factory one a little to get it off

#5 ·
Hope to find out this weekend. May be modifying another Fox shock I have to work with the bike. Will just need a different clevis on it and I will probably lower it 1.5 inches. Have you had any cornering problems with it being lowered 1"?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.