Last time I started a oil tread;
And because of the good input of all you guys I started digging websites and need your help on making a decision a POLL if you like ?
In ASIA it is difficult to find Victory Oil, and after 7000 Km the Vic Oil degrades, I know this because every 3K oil-analysis,
SOOOOO see below all the oil available in Indonesia, no particular order, and asking for your experience with any of the below.
I hope you guys can shed some light, see below a short description and web-link and NOTE if there is no T6 stated on the website then we do not have it just the sites below are available in Jakarta.
Long story short; witch one would YOU put in your Vic
• LUCAS OIL
• ROYAL PURPLE
• VICTORY OIL
1. 10W-40 Advanced Synthetic Motorcycle Oil
2. 20W-50 Advanced Synthetic Motorcycle Oil
3. Synthetic SAE 60 Motorcycle Oil
1. Idemitsu 4T Max
10W40 SL/MA Fully Synthetic – NEW
2. Idemitsu 4T Max
10W40 SJ/MA Semi Synthetic – NEW
3. Idemitsu 4T Max Eco
10W30 SJ/MA – NEW
4. Idemitsu Extreme TOURING 4T
4T 10W40 MA Semi Synthetic
1. Synthetic SAE 20W-50 Motorcycle Oil
2. Synthetic SAE 10W-40 Motorcycle Oil
3. Synthetic Fork Oil 5WT / 10WT / 15WT / 20WT
4. Semi-Synthetic SAE 10W-40 Motorcycle Oil / API SG / SF / CC / CD, JASO MA & JASO MA-2, ACEA A3
5. SAE 20W-50 Motorcycle Oil
1. Shell Advance Ultra
For Shell’s ultimate protection and performance.
2. Shell Advance AX7
For high power and torque even under stressful conditions.
1. High Performance Street Motor Synthetic Oil / include: 5W-20, 5W-30, 10W-30, 10W-40 and 20W-50.
2. Extended Life Oil Filters
1. Mobil™ Extra 4T
Mobil Extra 4T is a high performance, semi-synthetic blend technology four-stroke motorcycle engine oil developed to provide boosted engine cleanliness and protection for all types of motorcycles and operation.
2. Mobil Super™ 4T 20W-50
Mobil Super 4T 20W-50 is a high performance conventional four-stroke motorcycle engine oil primarily intended for general use in all types of four-stroke motorcycles and engines.
3. Mobil Special 4T™ 20W-50
Mobil Special 4T 20W-50 is a general performance four-stroke motorcycle engine oil intended for lubrication of small four-stroke engines.
1. 4T 4 stroke is multigame (20w 50) Superior lubricating developed specifically for motorcycle and 4 stroke gasoline engines working under severe duty conditions.
Application 4T-4 Stroke Engine Oil is highly recommended 4 Stroke motor engines such as Honda, Suzuki, Kawasaki, Yamaha and other motor cycles.
1. Having stable viscosity both a low and high temperatures.
2. Prevents wet clutch slippage.
3. Excellent oxidations stability under exposure to high operating temperature.
4. Keeping engine clean and providing excellent protection against piston deposit formation.
5. Providing optimum protection against rust and keeping engine parts from wear.
6. Keeping motor engine operate much better so that transmission friction is made as minimum as possible.
7. Protect vital gear & clutch component to extend its service life.