The Official Political Thread - Page 101 - Victory Forums - Victory Motorcycle Forum
 9134Likes
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
post #1001 of 8502 (permalink) Old 06-14-2016, 06:58 PM
Senior Member
 
theja1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Northport, AL
Posts: 1,598
Default

[quote=BP6666VR;1994562]
Quote:
Originally Posted by BBob View Post
[IMG]

Neanderthals built mysterious cave structures 175,000 years ago

/QUOTE]

I read all of it, and more .... very interesting find Bbob... thanks mate ..



Andre
@
TaPaTaLk


Read that myself. It is very interesting. Tried to show a friend of mine that is a Evangelical Christian and he wouldn't even read it, since they believe the Earth is only 6,000 years old.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2003 Harley Davidson Sportster (RIP)
2006 Suzuki GZ250 (traded)
2012 Honda Shadow Phantom (traded)
2014 Victory Cross Country
theja1 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #1002 of 8502 (permalink) Old 06-14-2016, 07:24 PM
Lifetime Premium
 
BP6666VR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: World Citizen = A peaceful and peacemaking individual, both in daily life and contacts with others
Posts: 5,979
Default

[quote=theja1;1994578]
Quote:
Originally Posted by BP6666VR View Post



Read that myself. It is very interesting. Tried to show a friend of mine that is a Evangelical Christian and he wouldn't even read it, since they believe the Earth is only 6,000 years old.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Some Christian's believe that crap too ?? Never knew that ... must be a special form of Christianity....

Did you read the story about Neanderthal got herpes / ulcers / tropical viruses .... from humans .... that's why they died-out

We have 3% DNA from Neanderthal....

Andre
@
TaPaTaLk

JACKPOT 2013 orange MADNESS :-) *HOH-VM1-DR*TachoMeter*PowCom-5*AutoTune*ATS*TorTube & (IAC) & nitro*Swept exhaust*LYNDALL & EBC brakes Front & Rear*Stainless Beads*Fwd Contr 4" *2 x Bad Boy Air Horn*Seven Color Lizard*NGK plugs*Blue Spark Plug Wir*Victory Oil*KN Oil filter*Oil Analysis*Clutch Cover*Kickst Repl Rubb*Invisble-A-Key*L.E.D. Batt. Gauge*Pulsating Brake Light*VictoryHID*Lice Bracket OVAL*BoltKit-Chrome*

Cross Country Tour 2014 [B]
BP6666VR is offline  
post #1003 of 8502 (permalink) Old 06-14-2016, 07:34 PM
Senior Member
 
theja1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Northport, AL
Posts: 1,598
Default

[quote=BP6666VR;1994618]
Quote:
Originally Posted by theja1 View Post

Some Christian's believe that crap too ?? Never knew that ... must be a special form of Christianity....

Andre
@
TaPaTaLk

Baptists and several other Protestant denominations have this listed in their doctrine as "fact". Not sure what other Religions believe this....



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
BP6666VR likes this.

2003 Harley Davidson Sportster (RIP)
2006 Suzuki GZ250 (traded)
2012 Honda Shadow Phantom (traded)
2014 Victory Cross Country
theja1 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #1004 of 8502 (permalink) Old 06-14-2016, 08:48 PM
Senior Member
 
theja1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Northport, AL
Posts: 1,598
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by theja1 View Post
Interesting points. Democrats proposed an amendment that would prohibit people on the "No Fly List" from buying guns. Republican's are against it because of the "Due process" laws. (I.E. The No Fly List does not cause guilt, just association)

The Orlando shooter is(was) on the no fly list, and if that law had been in effect, could not have purchased the weapons he used in the attack (understanding that he could have probably gotten them illegally).

So, which side do you agree with?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Anyone? Bueller? Bueller? Bueller?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2003 Harley Davidson Sportster (RIP)
2006 Suzuki GZ250 (traded)
2012 Honda Shadow Phantom (traded)
2014 Victory Cross Country
theja1 is offline  
post #1005 of 8502 (permalink) Old 06-14-2016, 08:49 PM Thread Starter
Lifetime Premium
 
BBob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: NW AZ
Posts: 12,913
Garage
Default

MRMAXX aka theja1; I am only going to say this one time.

If you want to continue down this road you will find yourself alone and unloved on this forum.

Please don't go there.

PS: Yes, we all know you are not THAT person but if you are going to personify (act like) that person you might as well be him... yes.

Why haven't you backed off Jay? Is it your ego or is it your false pride? It can only be one of the two. This could have ended well if you had just a "smidgen" of decency and still can. The ball is in your court. I refuse to play your liberal driven games any longer sir.

It is up to you to end this nonsense right now.
BBob is online now  
post #1006 of 8502 (permalink) Old 06-14-2016, 08:54 PM
Senior Member
 
theja1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Northport, AL
Posts: 1,598
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBob View Post
MRMAXX aka theja1; I am only going to say this one time.

If you want to continue down this road you will find yourself alone and unloved on this forum.

Please don't go there.

PS: Yes, we all know you are not THAT person but if you are going to personify (act like) that person you might as well be him... yes.

Why haven't you backed off Jay? Is it your ego or is it your false pride? It can only be one of the two. This could have ended well if you had just a "smidgen" of decency and still can. The ball is in your court. I refuse to play your liberal driven games any longer sir.

It is up to you to end this nonsense right now.


I just asked a legitimate question, based off of legislation that came up today. Why can you not answer it, besides with name calling?

I'm actually considering voting for the liberal Trump, because I think he will nominate better Supreme Court nominees. But I'm not sold yet.

Anyway, just answer, honestly, the question posted. Ain't that complicated.

Which side do you agree with on the proposed legislation?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2003 Harley Davidson Sportster (RIP)
2006 Suzuki GZ250 (traded)
2012 Honda Shadow Phantom (traded)
2014 Victory Cross Country
theja1 is offline  
post #1007 of 8502 (permalink) Old 06-14-2016, 09:12 PM Thread Starter
Lifetime Premium
 
BBob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: NW AZ
Posts: 12,913
Garage
Default

MRMAXX V.2 aka theja1;

Did your really think your snark was going to work here without being challenged?

How is it your wife, such a beautiful and intelligent woman, yet ended up with you who are as snarky and uncouth as they get? I'd really like to know the answer that question young padawan.

You, sir, married up by 20 levels. Sadly; you have dragged her down to your level and kept her there. Shame on you!

And just in case you think I have a thing for your wife; I don't. I simply see the truth of it and am so sad she is so unhappy being with you. Did you not think I wouldn't see that in Sturgis last year you putz?

If you had an ounce of decency you would let her go and stop controlling her like you do.

And that's all I have to say about it except damn you for forcing the issue!
BBob is online now  
post #1008 of 8502 (permalink) Old 06-14-2016, 09:15 PM Thread Starter
Lifetime Premium
 
BBob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: NW AZ
Posts: 12,913
Garage
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by theja1 View Post
I just asked a legitimate question, based off of legislation that came up today. Why can you not answer it, besides with name calling?

I'm actually considering voting for the liberal Trump, because I think he will nominate better Supreme Court nominees. But I'm not sold yet.

Anyway, just answer, honestly, the question posted. Ain't that complicated.

Which side do you agree with on the proposed legislation?
Just wanted to make sure you could not delete this so I quoted it.
BBob is online now  
post #1009 of 8502 (permalink) Old 06-14-2016, 09:16 PM Thread Starter
Lifetime Premium
 
BBob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: NW AZ
Posts: 12,913
Garage
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by theja1 View Post
I missed your answer to my question.

Can you post where she said "Anyone under investigation by the FBI should not be able to buy guns"? I don't keep up with politics that much so never saw that.

As far as your random logic question, in the US, you are innocent until proven guilty, so being under investigation should not disqualify anyone from running from any office.

Back to your answer to my question....
Quoted....................
BBob is online now  
post #1010 of 8502 (permalink) Old 06-14-2016, 09:30 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Hendersonville, NC in summers and The Villages, FL in winters
Posts: 1,460
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by theja1 View Post
Interesting points. Democrats proposed an amendment that would prohibit people on the "No Fly List" from buying guns. Republican's are against it because of the "Due process" laws. (I.E. The No Fly List does not cause guilt, just association)

The Orlando shooter is(was) on the no fly list, and if that law had been in effect, could not have purchased the weapons he used in the attack (understanding that he could have probably gotten them illegally).

So, which side do you agree with?
A very interesting and complicated question. It is one I am struggling with. I would side with what you say is the Republican position on this but just barely and not really for the same reason that you state is their reason. My concern is the invisibility and lack of any process to challenge being put on the "No Fly" list. There are lots of news reports of individuals being put on the "No Fly" list by mistake - perhaps they share a name or a birthday (or both) with the intended person or perhaps some bureaucrat or G-man just makes a mistake. There is no way to know your name is on the list. You are just denied the ability to fly anywhere. There is no where you can even verify that your name is on the list and there is certainly no place/court where you can challenge your placement on the list. As someone who flies a lot for my job, if my name was placed on this list by mistake, I would be out of a job. That hardly seems fair to be out of a job with no recourse becuse of the mistake of a bureaucrat.

If the hypothetical gun "No Buy" list was public and there were legal ways to challange being placed on the list, I would probably take the opposite side. However, since they are painting this "No Buy" list as being the same as the "No Fly" list and since it seems reasonable to assume the same invisibility and lack of appeals would apply, I have to side with what you say is the Republican position.

My reasons are not the same "due process" as those you mention above. I don't object to the lack of proven guilt but, rather, the lac of visibility and ability to appeal. Hope this makes sense.

G'day,

Vinish
Iceball likes this.

G'day,

Vinish

Our patriotic stable:

Red 2012 XCT (wife's bike in NC)
Red 2012 XCT (my bike for NC)
White with custom flames 2012 XCT (wife's bike in FL)
Blue custom fire on a black 2012 XCT (my bike in FL)

2006 HD Softail Heritage (my bike when I was in MI - sold in Oct, 2017 after putting 45,000 miles and 20 states and one province on it - My first big bike and most of us will always remember our first with fond memories)
Vinish is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Victory Forums - Victory Motorcycle Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools Search this Thread
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome