Google Believes Free Speech Is “Disastrous” For Society - Victory Forums - Victory Motorcycle Forum
 5Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 19 (permalink) Old 11-09-2018, 10:41 AM Thread Starter
Lifetime Premium
 
BBob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: NW AZ
Posts: 12,819
Garage
Default Google Believes Free Speech Is “Disastrous” For Society

Google is NOT our friend. This is proof. More at link.

https://www.dcclothesline.com/2018/1...s-for-society/


Frankly, as soon as Google began engaging in censorship and manipulating search results, they should have been shut down. They received millions of taxpayer dollars illegally and unconstitutionally through a CIA-front group to get started. As such, they should be held to the same restraints that the federal government is concerning speech and while they are not those who may legislate, they should be those who are not allowed to censor. Recent court documents are now revealing just how Communistic Google actually is as they have now stated that free speech is “disastrous” for a society.

In a statement filed with the Ninth Circuit court of Appeals, Google proclaimed that the government, which gave them money, holding them to the same standard as we hold our government to regarding free speech under the First Amendment “would undermine important content regulation.”

Google also added, “If they are bound by the same First Amendment rules that apply to the government, YouTube and other service providers would lose much of their ability to protect their users against offensive or objectionable content — including pornography, hate speech, personal attacks, and terrorist propaganda.”

That’s nonsense. First, hate speech is defined pretty broad and is often protected speech. Pornography is not “speech.” Personal attacks are not “free speech” as people can deal with people in civil matters over that or the speech may actually become criminal. Terrorist propaganda is not free speech either. It is threats and incitement to violence.
BBob is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 19 (permalink) Old 11-09-2018, 10:49 AM
Senior Member
 
Blowndodge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Utah
Posts: 681
Default

Aligning themselves with the democratic party like Facebook. Hitler would be proud!

2013 Victory XCT. Lakewood, CA

Russell Day Long Saddle.
7Jurock 14" tinted flip shield
Unplugged O2 sensors.
Stage one filter.
14" replacement ant.
Drag Specialties highway pegs.
Custom Pin-striping.
Blowndodge is offline  
post #3 of 19 (permalink) Old 11-09-2018, 02:31 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Washington State
Posts: 2,243
Default

You both are completely missing the reality of how the country you live in functions.



Our country was founded on the idea that the masses were too stupid to govern themselves and needed to be lead along by an elite group who were not too stupid to govern, for their own good and on that premise it has functioned for 200+ years.

All large nations practice internet censorship. Were no different. In our nation we use private industry to accomplish what our elite needs done to guide the nation.

It's not a Democrat or Republican thing, it's just the way it is and has been here since the beginning. To blame it on one party is misdirection. Your accusing innocent people of conspiring to treason. That is not the case here. Google is simply doing what it is being paid to do and in the course selling it as progress to us dumber masses. That's not a Democratic plot nor a Republican one. It's a company fulfilling a contract. It will work fine because Google is associated with honesty and all that is good.

Be grateful that it works here so peacefully , the job would be done either way. Other countries have chosen other methods which are not nearly as humane.
olddad64 likes this.

presently owned bikes
2014 XC 8 ball that no longer stalls
1993 HD fxrp
1982 HD Sturgis
2009 Honda rebel
co owner
1991 gl1500 A w/ Champion Daytona 2+2 sidecar.
"God works both good and evil in a mans' life and you deal with it as best you can" Somebody..

Last edited by Joe_; 11-09-2018 at 03:51 PM.
Joe_ is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #4 of 19 (permalink) Old 11-09-2018, 03:22 PM Thread Starter
Lifetime Premium
 
BBob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: NW AZ
Posts: 12,819
Garage
Default

There may be some truth to what you said Joe. I can't confirm it but I have heard the CIA helped Google get started with millions of dollars and have directed some of Googles functions. Obviously Google is in business to make money and it is ridiculously wealthy. It's also true most Google employees donate to the dem party so it is a dem thing with Google too. Any employee who is even the slightest bit right wing keeps their mouths shut about it unless they want to get fired for some made up reason. So yeah; it is about the leftists and their treasonous activities.

CIA is deep state. Only the naive would trust them. They have their own agenda and it may align with America's sometimes but that isn't its goal. Deep state aligns with deep pockets all over the world, ie, the oligarchs.

Want to find out who's pulling the strings? Simply follow the money - if you can. When you get close and start naming names, like Soros, you will get push back from every corner. That's when you know you're over the target.
BBob is offline  
post #5 of 19 (permalink) Old 11-09-2018, 03:35 PM
Senior Member
 
PaiN's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: CT, USA
Posts: 4,017
Garage
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe_ View Post
You both are completely missing the reality of how the country you live in functions.



Our country was founded on the idea that the masses were too stupid to govern themselves and needed to be lead along by an elite group who were not too stupid to govern, for their own good and on that premise it has functioned for 200+ years.

All large nations practice internet censorship. Were no different. In our nation we use private industry to accomplish what our elite needs done to guide the nation.

It's not a Democrat or Republican thing, it's just the way it is and has been here since the beginning. To blame it on one party is misdirection. Your accusing innocent people of conspiring to treason. That is not the case here. Google is simply doing what it is being paid to do and in the course selling it as progress to us dumber masses. That's not a Democratic plot nor a Republican one. It's a company fulfilling a contract. It will work fine because Google is associated with honesty and all that is good.

Be grateful that it works here so peacefully , the job would be done either way. Other countries have chosen other methods which are not nearly as humane.
The governors were right....... no offense to anyone "not too stupid"

PaiN's Rides on YouTube

"Living life is a great idea, but riding a motorcycle actually gives you a tool to do it..." -me
2013 Sunset Red Cross Country
Vic Tri-Oval Mufflers, Lloydz VM1-DR cams, AF, PC-V @112hp/113tq
Corbin Dual Tour seat, Klock Werks Klip Hanger bars, Vicwapz
Avon Contour grips, Kuryakyn Kinetic boards and rear SwingWings
Victory black LED headlight and Touring Pack, Madstad 9" windshield
PaiN is offline  
post #6 of 19 (permalink) Old 11-09-2018, 03:41 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Washington State
Posts: 2,243
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBob View Post
There may be some truth to what you said Joe. I can't confirm it but I have heard the CIA helped Google get started with millions of dollars and have directed some of Googles functions. Obviously Google is in business to make money and it is ridiculously wealthy. It's also true most Google employees donate to the dem party so it is a dem thing with Google too. Any employee who is even the slightest bit right wing keeps their mouths shut about it unless they want to get fired for some made up reason. So yeah; it is about the leftists and their treasonous activities.

CIA is deep state. Only the naive would trust them. They have their own agenda and it may align with America's sometimes but that isn't its goal. Deep state aligns with deep pockets all over the world, ie, the oligarchs.

Want to find out who's pulling the strings? Simply follow the money - if you can. When you get close and start naming names, like Soros, you will get push back from every corner. That's when you know you're over the target.
Does it really matter who pulls the strings?
One look at the french revolution and you will appreciate that someone is in charge with a brain.

presently owned bikes
2014 XC 8 ball that no longer stalls
1993 HD fxrp
1982 HD Sturgis
2009 Honda rebel
co owner
1991 gl1500 A w/ Champion Daytona 2+2 sidecar.
"God works both good and evil in a mans' life and you deal with it as best you can" Somebody..
Joe_ is offline  
post #7 of 19 (permalink) Old 11-09-2018, 04:24 PM Thread Starter
Lifetime Premium
 
BBob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: NW AZ
Posts: 12,819
Garage
Default

Of course it matters. Would you rather have your government controlled by Satan and his minions or the angels (assuming angels are well intentioned).
olddad64 likes this.
BBob is offline  
post #8 of 19 (permalink) Old 11-09-2018, 04:40 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Washington State
Posts: 2,243
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBob View Post
Of course it matters. Would you rather have your government controlled by Satan and his minions or the angels (assuming angels are well intentioned).
Not a great time to divert to religion. I can do religion but most people don't enjoy it when I do.

presently owned bikes
2014 XC 8 ball that no longer stalls
1993 HD fxrp
1982 HD Sturgis
2009 Honda rebel
co owner
1991 gl1500 A w/ Champion Daytona 2+2 sidecar.
"God works both good and evil in a mans' life and you deal with it as best you can" Somebody..
Joe_ is offline  
post #9 of 19 (permalink) Old 11-09-2018, 05:31 PM Thread Starter
Lifetime Premium
 
BBob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: NW AZ
Posts: 12,819
Garage
Default

I could have said good guys vs bad guys but I decided to spice it up a little.

I wasn't really getting into religion just the metaphor of good vs evil.

Go ahead and give a sermon if your heart desires it though...
BBob is offline  
post #10 of 19 (permalink) Old 11-09-2018, 06:06 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Washington State
Posts: 2,243
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaiN View Post
The governors were right....... no offense to anyone "not too stupid"
I agree with you that they are "right". Both in the past and today but it is because they took steps to insure that they would be "right" early on when the opportunity presented itself and the masses were in dire need of direction.

presently owned bikes
2014 XC 8 ball that no longer stalls
1993 HD fxrp
1982 HD Sturgis
2009 Honda rebel
co owner
1991 gl1500 A w/ Champion Daytona 2+2 sidecar.
"God works both good and evil in a mans' life and you deal with it as best you can" Somebody..
Joe_ is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Victory Forums - Victory Motorcycle Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools Search this Thread
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome