Victory Forums - Victory Motorcycle Forum - View Single Post - Camp Hovey, Korea 1975-1976
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 11-09-2018, 08:45 AM Thread Starter
NAB
Lifetime Premium

Garage
Default Camp Hovey, Korea 1975-1976

I was just looking at pictures on the internet of Camp Hover, 2nd Inf Div South Korea. 43 years ago I had just arrived there. I looked at pictures of that time and pictures of now. It's changed a lot. The village just out the north gate' Toko- Ri Has paved streets. I could see man hole covers in the street so I would guess they have sewers and running water now. President Ford was doing the rest of President Nixon's 2nd term after Nixon resigned because of Water Gate. The Vietnam War had ended and the Cold War was in full swing. The world was a much safer place back then. The war protest was over and the Civil Rights movement had smoothed out. It had became a peaceful erra in America in most ways. I hope we can get back to those kind of times.

Riding: 2011 XC
Sold: 2003 Vegas
Totaled: 2003 TC, But it's still on the road.
Sold: 2004 TC
This is Just the list of Victory's. I have also rode and owned Honda's, Kawasaki's, Suzuki's, Harley's. Some old European bike. Can't remember the name. It was a 3 speed and I started riding on a 50cc bike that Sears sold. Some time around 1967. I have had my motorcycle license since 1969.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome