Victory Forums - Victory Motorcycle Forum - View Single Post - What's Happening in Australia
View Single Post
post #6 of (permalink) Old 12-30-2018, 10:37 AM Thread Starter
NAB
Lifetime Premium

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motorbikerx View Post
Yeah mate, I post anywhere not just in the Aussie section.
Aussies need to be as thick skinned as me to put up with or ignore the political and religious bullshit as well as the redneck bigoted crap some of you blokes go on with.
Hasn't been much of interest going on in here lately, farkles and stereos and LED headlights are as exciting as watching grass grow
and Foolaris dumping us hasnt helped the forum.
I think quite a few jumped ship and went to Indian too, or back to HD or Jappas
It's not Australia's politics, but I'm sure ya'll have a lot of the same issues over there. That mite be something interesting for me to research. You know we hear quite a lot about Western Europe's politics but Little about Australia or New Zealand. I do watch some of your television series at times. I couldn't tell you their names, my wife probably could. She gets them off of nexflix or amazon. The ones we watch are outback ranching series and that kind of thing.

Riding: 2011 XC
Sold: 2003 Vegas
Totaled: 2003 TC, But it's still on the road.
Sold: 2004 TC
This is Just the list of Victory's. I have also rode and owned Honda's, Kawasaki's, Suzuki's, Harley's. Some old European bike. Can't remember the name. It was a 3 speed and I started riding on a 50cc bike that Sears sold. Some time around 1967. I have had my motorcycle license since 1969.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome