I'd like to thank everyone for their input.
PaulJP, without your excellent video, I wouldn't have done it my self. Only thing I found different was on my Breaker the bolts were SAE (3/8 I believe), and you didn't mention how many beers it takes.
Got it in, ran it in garage for 40 minutes, idle, high RPM's, shifted some gears, rocked it, so far so good. True test will come when I get more time and the rain stops.
I've got a spare solenoid which I hear fails a lot too, so after this may attempt it. I'm guessing you get to it same way you get to the breaker.
Only issue I ran up against was the lowers wouldn't go on tight. The clamps kept moving even after full tightened, so I wrapped some rubber electrical tape under them.
Time will tell.... I'll report back later.
FORMERLY 2012 Black XC Tour
2016 Honda NM4
2014 Honda CTX 700 dct