Got her home last night, too tired to ride and no plate yet, so I just went around the block. Today got it titled, registered, and plated - a whopping $730.81 and that was just for the difference on the trade in which was pretty sweet. Anyways... Some things that stand out as significantly different (at least from my 10' XC)
1. It would seem that the chin spoiler is a tad smaller, maybe an optical illusion but looks that way to me.
2. Not sure if all the new XC's come standard with iPod cable, extension and pocket in the right side saddlebag, but mine did.
3. The bike came equipped with the Kicker upgraded speakers with a logo on the left speaker grill.
4. When holding the clutch lever in, you cannot see what gear you are in on the dash display.
5. The seat is definitely narrower than my previous one - jury's still out on whether this is a plus or minus.
6. The front end feels quite a bit lighter, or maybe more nimble is a better way to describe it, but a definite noticeable difference.
7. Fit and finish seem to be on par with past models.
Here are some pix of the bike, and as I get a little more time on it, I will do an update - of course!
more pix here: