1. Fairing rattle over bumps , and its loud , when I tap my headlight with the end of my thumb , I can almost mimic the rattley squeak , only the headlight is tight .
2. ipod disconnect , F**king sucks !
3. While travelling on a dirt road today I hit some washboard , so I pulled in the clutch doing around 30 mph in second gear to coast through it and hear a clackity clickety clack clack , coming from my tranny like it was trapped between gears , I get this sound too when Im pulling away after start up and have to feather the clutch IE slow maneuvering through a parking area .
4. slow speed vibration , like I'm on milled pavement , turning left or right. (think its the tires but not 100% sure .
5. Rear brake SUCKS , plenty of meat on the pads but have to stand on the pedal , just to feel a bit of slow down .
6. Today while riding I was hearing a clear as a bell , whoop whoop whoop sound , seemed to be a rotational sound and sped up and slowed down in unison with the bikes speed .
I checked the belt and even 100 miles worth of heat build up the belt still had some deflection (not too tight) , and the belt looked fine .
7. When hitting small bumps in the roadway , I am getting a tinny clank coming from underneath , seems suspension related but cant really check it out as I'm on a road trip with the bike ...
There's a couple more bothersome issues but I'm getting tired now ... I'm so aggravated right now over these issues , some may be minor and some not so much , might be time to trade this thing in .
P.S. I grinded my new tip into the pavement today too , real good , and didn't even care ... Whatever .