1. Yikes i say as i saw the price for a chrome or painted one....for that much I'll stick w/what i have
2. I am also ditching the cable for a hydraulic clutch
3. Not liking the cheese wedges either...however, the nice solutions are pricey
4. I love the seat height being 6'...my bikes in the past were a lot higher
5. If you reduce bag to fender distance...you may lose ability to add on quick disconnect parts such as seat, tour pack
2011 Black Cross Country...21" X-1 wheel, Cams, PC5, LLoyds Airfilter, ATS, 112hp/112T & dynoed tuned by KMC, hydraulic clutch, Witchdoctor brake clutch pedals, chrome bolt kit, colored caps, Ness grips, JTD hard lowers w/lights, 6.5" speaker upgrade in front w/crossovers and RF amp, MM 691 w/crossover and RF amp in speaker lids, passenger grabs, Cee Baileys windshield w/vent, Winner Cycle graphics pin-striping kit, Sentinel Mirrors, Kurakyan lower fork covers
Last edited by magman; 11-19-2013 at 03:10 PM.