Christmas came early, Dyno, PCV, LLoydz A/F - Victory Forums - Victory Motorcycle Forum
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 11-22-2013, 08:39 PM Thread Starter
Lifetime Premium
 
luvmyride's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Evansville, IN
Posts: 538
Default Christmas came early, Dyno, PCV, LLoydz A/F

I have been wanting to get the tune done for a while, but was waiting for an "off season" deal. I don't know if it was that much of a deal, but I'm happy with the numbers.
I have not had much chance to feel how well it performs yet. I rode it home 90 miles after the tune, but it was interstate and raining
I thought the numbers seemed a bit high for what I have done (de-baffled stock pipes, LLoydz Air Filter, PCV, LLoydz ATW at +4), but I know dyno to dyno varies.
I was shocked at how low the stock AFRs were!
Sorry about the crappy image quality, but their printer was nearly out of ink, and I had to jack around with it to get it this good.
I think I am done with it for now. Just wish I had the nice weather back to enjoy it....
Before A/F, PCV (had pipes, and ATW) 86.8Hp 106 ft-lbs
After 94.1Hp 109 ft-lbs



PS: a BIG THANKS to Toejam (Jim) for giving me a ride to and from getting it done!!!



2013 Black XC.
RF PBR300x2, Hybrid Audio Imagine 6.5",
Atom Bomb pipes, PCV, Lloydz AF & ATS (95 HP 110 TQ)
Victory Hard Lowers
Windvest 9" flip
Avon Boss Heated Grips
Hard mounted Garmin 665LM
VicBaggers:
23" Double Edge front wheel
+6 degree trees
Ridgeback front fender
Bag fillers
Tarzanz +2" bars
License Plate Relo kit
Contrast cut speaker grills and exhaust tips
Contrast cut cam bolt covers
luvmyride is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 11-22-2013, 09:37 PM
Premium Member
 
dtmmil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Hawley MN
Posts: 4,178
Default

Nice!! And everyone says these bikes are so lean!

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

currently bikeless

2012 Cross Country(Imp blue)
de-badged,(self tinted) Klockwerx flare, passenger backrest, passenger touring floorboards, VictoryHID kit, Miller Mufflers short baffles,Lloyds air filter(from witchdr.)Lloyds timing wheel(6*), adjustable drop link, cut seat, removed cats, PCV w/at.
1978(2009) Honda cb750 chopper
Hawley MN(sold)
dtmmil is offline  
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 11-22-2013, 10:10 PM
Senior Member
 
jaysonL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Broad Top, Pa
Posts: 690
Default

Well, I'd feel extremely good about those results, after seeing this. It cost the owner about 3500 dollars, to build his 2012 road Glide to Stage IV....

and these are his words.....

2012 RGU with Vance and Hines Power Duals and classic oval mufflers. Added a Street Legal Stage 4 kit with Screaming Eagle tuner. The guy who tuned it was pretty impressed. I just can't wait to ride it. Of course it's raining and I don't want to open it up on wet streets. Lol. Never fails. Clear all week and raining today. Lol.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Harley stage 4.jpg (23.4 KB, 39 views)

2009 Kingpin 8 Ball
Freedom Performance sharp curve radius pipes
Cross Roads bags mounted with Witchdoctor brackets
Kingpin tour tins
jaysonL is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 11-22-2013, 10:55 PM
Senior Member
 
Sponkey#1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Memphis TN
Posts: 482
Default

Has anyone looked into the 116CI Big bore kit? I'm seriously considering it.


Sent from Motorcycle.com App

2012 Vegas Eight ball
Ride hard. Ride safe.
Sponkey#1 is offline  
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 11-23-2013, 04:55 AM
Lifetime Premium
 
saddlebag's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Dayton, Ohio
Posts: 5,632
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvmyride View Post
I have been wanting to get the tune done for a while, but was waiting for an "off season" deal. I don't know if it was that much of a deal, but I'm happy with the numbers.
I have not had much chance to feel how well it performs yet. I rode it home 90 miles after the tune, but it was interstate and raining
I thought the numbers seemed a bit high for what I have done (de-baffled stock pipes, LLoydz Air Filter, PCV, LLoydz ATW at +4), but I know dyno to dyno varies.
I was shocked at how low the stock AFRs were!
Sorry about the crappy image quality, but their printer was nearly out of ink, and I had to jack around with it to get it this good.
I think I am done with it for now. Just wish I had the nice weather back to enjoy it....
Before A/F, PCV (had pipes, and ATW) 86.8Hp 106 ft-lbs
After 94.1Hp 109 ft-lbs



PS: a BIG THANKS to Toejam (Jim) for giving me a ride to and from getting it done!!!
That is a very lovely, flat torque curve. That's the beauty of the stock cams. While they don't make the huge top end numbers, they do provide near perfect linear power throughout the band. As someone who spends more time dicing up roads that require a lot of throttle finesse than running WFO, I'm a fan of your dyno sheet.

I was kinda surprised to see that you lost a little at the low end. Not that it'd make a lot of difference, but I do wonder if you couldn't diddle around with the fueling down there to get it back? Your setup obviously has the capacity to make that power down low as proven by your initial dyno.




https://www.victoryforums.com/signaturepics/sigpic6903_1.gif
2011 Cross Roads
saddlebag is offline  
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 11-23-2013, 12:14 PM
Senior Member
 
visionjohnny's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: minnesota
Posts: 12,923
Default

why didn't they move the wheel to +6 or +8 you do have a sweat running bike now.

2008 Vision
Mpls, MN.

Please add your state and model of bike you have. Click user CP @ top of page and then far left click edit signature. Thanks
visionjohnny is offline  
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 11-24-2013, 03:40 PM Thread Starter
Lifetime Premium
 
luvmyride's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Evansville, IN
Posts: 538
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by saddlebag View Post
That is a very lovely, flat torque curve. That's the beauty of the stock cams. While they don't make the huge top end numbers, they do provide near perfect linear power throughout the band. As someone who spends more time dicing up roads that require a lot of throttle finesse than running WFO, I'm a fan of your dyno sheet.

I was kinda surprised to see that you lost a little at the low end. Not that it'd make a lot of difference, but I do wonder if you couldn't diddle around with the fueling down there to get it back? Your setup obviously has the capacity to make that power down low as proven by your initial dyno.
I did think it was a bit odd, loosing a bit on the bottom end. I don't think I will notice the loss in normal riding, so I probably won't mess with what is otherwise a good looking tune.
I was thinking about getting cams too, but the stage 1 numbers look so good I will hold off a bit. In normal riding I do prefer the steady surge rather than the big hit on the top end anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by visionjohnny View Post
why didn't they move the wheel to +6 or +8 you do have a sweat running bike now.
They didn't have a lot of experience with the ATW, but I told them it was at +4 and they left it there. I may bump it myself and see what the butt dyno says
I don't want to risk detonation, but I don't think it will hurt to try. We have ready access to 93 octane fuel.



2013 Black XC.
RF PBR300x2, Hybrid Audio Imagine 6.5",
Atom Bomb pipes, PCV, Lloydz AF & ATS (95 HP 110 TQ)
Victory Hard Lowers
Windvest 9" flip
Avon Boss Heated Grips
Hard mounted Garmin 665LM
VicBaggers:
23" Double Edge front wheel
+6 degree trees
Ridgeback front fender
Bag fillers
Tarzanz +2" bars
License Plate Relo kit
Contrast cut speaker grills and exhaust tips
Contrast cut cam bolt covers
luvmyride is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Victory Forums - Victory Motorcycle Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools Search this Thread
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome