new member of the TOC
A series of bonehead moves-
1. walking the hound last week, I slip on wet grass & jam my left thumb
2. Running the hound on my bicycle yesterday (at a fair clip I might add), she see's a rat dog on the sidewalk & beelines- crossing my front wheel in the process.
Over the bars I go.
I rash my left sholder, elbow, & knee, bruise my ribcage, jam my right thumb.
(both dogs came out unscathed) (so did the bike)
3. Decide my injuries will not hinder my operating my XR, take it to storage instead of the truck.
4. Leaving storage, need to make a quick sharp left & right from a standstill.
5. Bike is in 2nd, not first, bike stalls. Over she goes.
6. I bounce on the same elbow I just took out.
Silver lining? I now know I can get this bike back on it's feet, bad thumbs, bruised ribs & all. Very limited damage in the line of sight- time for some cop bag bars fo sho!!
So, I got that goin for me...
Carpenter by trade, surgeon by accident...
2003 Honda XR650L