Up to 75% Off Victory Stuff - Victory Forums - Victory Motorcycle Forum
 36Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 76 (permalink) Old 09-19-2017, 12:45 AM Thread Starter
Lifetime Premium
 
BBob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: NW AZ
Posts: 12,913
Garage
Default Up to 75% Off Victory Stuff

Victory Motorcycles

Oil change kits that are normally $60 are 24.40 so I just had to get 4 of those simply because I couldn't change my oil using the Shell brand I usually use with filter for that price.

Note: All sales starting Sept. 18th, 2017 are final. No returns. The end is near.
MonsterMash likes this.
BBob is online now  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 76 (permalink) Old 09-19-2017, 08:37 AM
Senior Member
 
MonsterMash's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Central NY
Posts: 522
Garage
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBob View Post
Victory Motorcycles

Oil change kits that are normally $60 are 24.40 so I just had to get 4 of those simply because I couldn't change my oil using the Shell brand I usually use with filter for that price.

Note: All sales starting Sept. 18th, 2017 are final. No returns. The end is near.
great find BBob!!!!!!

you got your jesus on the dashboard, the devil's under my hood. you're takin' down to legal, i'm pulling it up to no good.
god is your co-pilot, i let satan ride shotgun, you pay a toll to get to heaven, but on the road to hell there's none..... \m/ \m/


2010 Cross Roads

Navy - Its not just a job, its an adventure :)
MonsterMash is offline  
post #3 of 76 (permalink) Old 09-19-2017, 08:46 AM Thread Starter
Lifetime Premium
 
BBob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: NW AZ
Posts: 12,913
Garage
Default

Spotted it over on The Vog. A lot of people spend time there and here so I figured I'd take a look since it was slowing down here.

The oil kits are good for my XC but the KP takes more than 4.5 quarts to fill up. Still a good deal. The XC is taken care of, oil change wise, for the next 4 years.
BBob is online now  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #4 of 76 (permalink) Old 09-19-2017, 08:52 AM
Super Moderator
 
broggyr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Naugatuck, CT
Posts: 6,368
Garage
Default

Did they sell out? A quick browse to the site and I can't find those deals...



2013 XCT, Boardwalk Blue w/ Vicwrapz
S&S Cams, Lloydz filter & ATS +3, PCV, UD pulley, Alto Red Eagle clutch plates
Madstad Windshield, 5000K HID, TriOvals, Memphis Shields wings, Ultimate seat
JVC KD-X35MDT, PBR300X4, Polk DB6502, DaytonAudio ND140-4 rear
HyperLites, LED driving lights, Lloydz dyno 105+H and 117+T
Arlen Ness blinkers, KlockWerks KlipHanger bars, Avon grips

Spectro Golden 4 20w40 for Victory L.SG424, Kury Sabertooth LEDs
THE FEW, THE PROUD, THE OBSCURE. TTWFO2
broggyr is offline  
post #5 of 76 (permalink) Old 09-19-2017, 09:36 AM
Senior Member
 
Atbyrne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: corydon, in
Posts: 812
Garage
Default

i don't see any. would love to get some.

2011 Cross Country
PCV with Vic filter
Witchdoctors Muscle Mufflers
Painted inner fairing
Magnum 21" Wheel and Fender
Custom mounted CVO Tour Pak
Vicbaggers Bars, speaker grills,
and bezels
Atbyrne is offline  
post #6 of 76 (permalink) Old 09-19-2017, 10:13 AM Thread Starter
Lifetime Premium
 
BBob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: NW AZ
Posts: 12,913
Garage
BBob is online now  
post #7 of 76 (permalink) Old 09-19-2017, 11:07 AM
Super Moderator
 
vindex1963's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Phoenix
Posts: 4,918
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBob View Post
Looks like they sold out already. It was on the Oil Maintenance page.

They have T-Shirts as low as $6.50 now. Vindex even bought one!

https://store.victorymotorcycles.com...intenance/oil/
I bought two as work shirts.

2015 Cross Country (bought new 7/11/15)
2015 Suzuki V-Strom DL650 (bought new 4/26/17)
2006 Triumph Rocket III Classic
1/4 turn throttle ring
Tank riser
VM-1 DR cams
Timing wheel +4
Lloydz high-flow air cleaner
Bassani baffled OEM mufflers
PC-V 118hp 116tq
If it's not broke, make it better
vindex1963 is offline  
post #8 of 76 (permalink) Old 09-19-2017, 11:17 AM Thread Starter
Lifetime Premium
 
BBob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: NW AZ
Posts: 12,913
Garage
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vindex1963 View Post
I bought two as work shirts.
I only thought it was noteworthy because you've made it clear you don't want to do anything that lines the pocket of Scott Wine and the other board members responsible for the decision to close Victory.

I'm in complete agreement with that BTW.

Polaris has made it perfectly clear they have the worst management. I don't care how profitable they are or aren't; they are not a good company. If I could separate myself from being personally vested in the company and was a stock market investor I might see it as a possible good company to invest in but I can't do that.

Those who own Polaris Indians must be having some second thoughts at this point regardless of how much they may like the product. No one likes a fly by night company that screws their customers, support vendors, and dealerships no matter what their bottom line is per quarter.

Your recent experience has proven a list with a map showing shops that work on Victory's is needed for those of us who still ride them long distance. A post Victory shop app if you will.
BBob is online now  
post #9 of 76 (permalink) Old 09-19-2017, 01:08 PM
Super Moderator
 
vindex1963's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Phoenix
Posts: 4,918
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBob View Post
I only thought it was noteworthy because you've made it clear you don't want to do anything that lines the pocket of Scott Wine and the other board members responsible for the decision to close Victory.

I'm in complete agreement with that BTW.

Polaris has made it perfectly clear they have the worst management. I don't care how profitable they are or aren't; they are not a good company. If I could separate myself from being personally vested in the company and was a stock market investor I might see it as a possible good company to invest in but I can't do that.

Those who own Polaris Indians must be having some second thoughts at this point regardless of how much they may like the product. No one likes a fly by night company that screws their customers, support vendors, and dealerships no matter what their bottom line is per quarter.

Your recent experience has proven a list with a map showing shops that work on Victory's is needed for those of us who still ride them long distance. A post Victory shop app if you will.
Thank you for calling me out that's pretty cool of you I'll make sure to return the favor some day.

I may buy more they're great cheap work shirts and after a year garage rags.

2015 Cross Country (bought new 7/11/15)
2015 Suzuki V-Strom DL650 (bought new 4/26/17)
2006 Triumph Rocket III Classic
1/4 turn throttle ring
Tank riser
VM-1 DR cams
Timing wheel +4
Lloydz high-flow air cleaner
Bassani baffled OEM mufflers
PC-V 118hp 116tq
If it's not broke, make it better
vindex1963 is offline  
post #10 of 76 (permalink) Old 09-19-2017, 02:12 PM Thread Starter
Lifetime Premium
 
BBob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: NW AZ
Posts: 12,913
Garage
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vindex1963 View Post
Thank you for calling me out that's pretty cool of you I'll make sure to return the favor some day.

I may buy more they're great cheap work shirts and after a year garage rags.
I didn't intend it that way but if you want to take that way; who am I to say differently. You should take it as a compliment. It means someone was listening.

Yep; some shirts become rags some become thrift store giveaways. I got bigger as I got old so some didn't wear out; just got too small for me.

In the old days with money and resources at a premium the ladies would take the old shirts, cut out the designs, then stitch them all together, then sew them on a blanket to make a cool and unique "biker blanket". Maybe my lady friends were just more artsy craftsy than others at the time.
BBob is online now  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Victory Forums - Victory Motorcycle Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools Search this Thread
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome