Victory HID review
Victory HID review for my 2013 Victory HighBall.
I ordered my HID lights some time ago (over 6 months) and didn't get around to installing them until two weeks ago (something always came up, or was I creating an excuse not to do it?). once i started the process was simple (even a child could of figured out what went where).
1) Easy install.
2) The difference in amount of light over the stock bulbs (almost like driving on a football field during a night game).
1) It takes a few seconds for the bulbs to come on.
2) When switching to high beams the light is not as bright as it should be at first.
3) Frequently getting bright lights flashed at you.
4) Almost invisible during the day (hard to tell if the light is on unless you check, (walk to the front and look or place your hand in front of it).
5) Light cancellation- the lights oncoming cars are more blinding unless the oncoming car also has HID or LED lights.
1) Install the lights already, well worth the money.
2) Pay no attention to the difference in number of PROS vs CONS.
$20,000 and 3000 miles DO NOT make you a biker
2013 Victory HighBall
Patriot Guard #156315