NOTE: To minimize change in belt tension, use LEFT
SIDE adjuster only (E) to make final adjustments to
Rear Wheel Alignment - Final
4. Turn adjuster nuts (D) to achieve:
ē Recommended belt tension
ē Wheel alignment (marks equal both sides)
5. When is correct, check and adjust final
6. Rotate thewheel BACKWARD. Tighten LEFTrear axle
adjuster until belt to track to right sprocket
flange (outboard) during backward wheel rotation.
7. Rotate the wheel in FORWARD direction. Loosen
LEFT rear axle adjuster until belt moves off the right
flange and begins to track to left sprocket flange
(inboard) during forward wheel rotation.
8. Tighten rear axle nut to 88 Nm (65 lb-ft).
9. Torque both axle adjuster nuts to 11 N-m (8 lb-ft).
10. Pump rear brake pedal several times to reset brake
11. Verify wheel rotates smoothly and freely without drag
when brake pedal is released.
Be sure to keep axle seated forward
against axle adjusters during this procedure.
© 2009 Polaris Sales Inc.
Please add your state and model of bike you have. Click user CP @ top of page and then far left click edit signature. Thanks