I like to order the following Items for Victory Jackpot 2013 Orange Madness as per below.
Seeking Technical advice & experience with installing
I like to prepare for the things I must buy, so I was thinking the following for my Victory Jackpot 2013 Orange Madness, please note ALL items will have to be installed by myself, settings, electrics, everything, so if there would be a problem, I could only get help by Email, I cannot go to the Garage as I live in Indonesia on a Island called Batam, and the Performance Exhaust will be supplied by the Victory dealer in a few months......so that is why it is not on the list below.....
1. Lloydz Adjustable Timing System & Gasket
2. K&N High Performance, reusable, air filters that allow more air into the engine. 2000-2007 Victory (all models) so does this mean it fits in 2013 jackpot stock Airbox Yes or No?? I like the stock Airbox as there is a lot of "dust" here.
3. Lloyd'z Idle Air Valve (do I need this?? yes or no)
4. Lloydz Exhaust Gasket Set (just to be sure)
5. Conquest Underdrive Pulley for 2005 & UP 100/106ci (is this for 2013 Jackpot also? it does not say on the website) if installed I do not
need a shorter belt I presume?
6. Conquest customs MSD IGNITION COILS
7. Conquest customs MSD Spark Plugs ?? I did not find them on the websites?
8. also i need a "jack" that is not so big and good quality? any suggestions??
9. Fuel Controller, see below.
Now my question is regarding the fuel controllers, I would imagine I will need one, but it is a bit confusing witch one of the 3 is correct and easy enough to install myself, GEN-3 i have seen on the internet and it is easy to install, so is a GEN-5 better;
PS note that I can burn fuel as much as I like, so "rich or lean" settings will not be a problem, I just like to set everything "nice and comfortable" on the bike.
A. Lloyd'z Victory Fuel Controller, gen 3 (VFC-III) = 2008 up so include 2013???
B. Lloyd'z Power Commander 5 = for all models including 2013??
C. Lloyd'z Power Commander 3 (USB) = not for 2013 ???
Do you guys think this is a good setup, or do you think I can install all items myself??
Thanks for the feedback & Kind regards,